It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bustacap: workaround until they fix it:

- after the login open this link: https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie
Copy content of "npsso"

- open windows explorer and enter the following into the address bar at the top and press enter
%LocalAppData%\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\

- open the psn_{random number} folder and edit the plugin.py file with your favourite text editor

- go to line 64 and change it from:
stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None

to:
stored_npsso = "Copied value of npsso"
("copied value of npsso" should be a 64 character long text consisting of numbers, lower case letters and upper case letters)
(the quotation marks " " are important!)

- restart GOG Galaxy
- try connecting with PSN again
do you know how to change accounts once i do this? I'm trying to disconnect my account, because it wasn't the account with TW3, and it won't let me, anyone can help?

Copy content of "npsso"

- open windows explorer and enter the following into the address bar at the top and press enter

- open the psn_{random number} folder and edit the plugin.py file with your favourite text editor

to:
("copied value of npsso" should be a 64 character long text consisting of numbers, lower case letters and upper case letters)

- restart GOG Galaxy
thank you

Copy content of "npsso"

to:

- restart GOG Galaxy
this worked for me

Copy content of "npsso"

to:

- restart GOG Galaxy
Amazing. Thanks for posting this.

Copy content of "npsso"

to:

- restart GOG Galaxy
Finally got it working this way. I had to logout of PS4 website then login again before it worked.
The workaround worked, GoG should be paying you for tech support.
Bustacap the MVP
I'm reinstalling the software for the third time. I'm trying to link my GOG Galaxy with a PSN account with the game but I had another account linked to the system. When I tried to connect with de Bustacap process, the software connected but after that a message appears asking me to clear the previous connection. When I accept, nothing happens.

Now I can only connect to my old account, but only through Bustacap's method. Despite this, I can't disconnect afterwards, needing to uninstall the application.

Is there a method to completely clean the connections and start from scratch?
Phantom68: @Bustacap Sorry, to clarify the CAPTCHA appeared when I was not aware of the workaround. You are correct in saying that the CAPTCHA does not appear after the workaround.

Sorry to be a pain bit when you claim the PSN page on GOG GALAXY are you talking about the got app?
I can see on the left-hand side a list of all platforms bookmark
Thanks for anyone else click on the file and it will show a list of programs to use. I used Notepad to change line 64
BustaCap method works with chrome. Thanks alot

Copy content of "npsso"

to:

- restart GOG Galaxy
You are an angel. Thank you
I'm probably missing something here, but I've done Bustacap's method and it worked, the only issue is that I can't figure out how to claim the GOG Version. There's no banner or notification. Just my synced PS4 Complete edition, along with other ps4 games. Why can't I claim it?

Copy content of "npsso"

to:

- restart GOG Galaxy
You beautiful freaking genius
TheRealTonyStank: I'm probably missing something here, but I've done Bustacap's method and it worked, the only issue is that I can't figure out how to claim the GOG Version. There's no banner or notification. Just my synced PS4 Complete edition, along with other ps4 games. Why can't I claim it?
As soon as I logged in, in the top section of GoG it had an ad for the promotion and "click here"
Worked for me!