It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chrisga1990: Also had to disable IPv6 for this to work, unfortunately this was after I had uninstalled the game I was trying to update so now I'm having to wait for that to redownload.

Seems like a simple solution would be to hotfix the client not to use ipv6 resolution until this is resolved.

Edit: hindsight, the client can't exactly update itself with this problem existing, can it? lol..
Unable to download vampire masquerade...tried a vpn which let me download other games but not vampire, the one i want to play. Have no clue how to install them manually it comes in 2 parts im so frustrated. Support not getting back to me i just want to play the game i paid for

ppl say disable ipv6 but i dunno what effects that will have on my pc just to play 1 game...
Post edited November 30, 2022 by anbutakumi
chrisga1990: Also had to disable IPv6 for this to work, unfortunately this was after I had uninstalled the game I was trying to update so now I'm having to wait for that to redownload.

Seems like a simple solution would be to hotfix the client not to use ipv6 resolution until this is resolved.

Edit: hindsight, the client can't exactly update itself with this problem existing, can it? lol..
anbutakumi: Unable to download vampire masquerade...tried a vpn which let me download other games but not vampire, the one i want to play. Have no clue how to install them manually it comes in 2 parts im so frustrated. Support not getting back to me i just want to play the game i paid for

ppl say disable ipv6 but i dunno what effects that will have on my pc just to play 1 game...
I found this article that covered some of the advantages and disadvantages of IPv4.
https://www.hitechwhizz.com/2020/08/6-advantages-and-disadvantages-drawbacks-benefits-of-ipv4.html

If you're concerned about using IPv4, you could turn on IPv6 and only turn it off when you need to install or update a game on Galaxy. For me Galaxy detected updates were available, but it couldn't download them with IPv6 enabled.
Post edited November 30, 2022 by craig_s_russell
Clownski_: We have now dealt with a couple of problematic IPs that the team suspects were causing the issue. Everything should be back to normal but please let me know if you're still experiencing problems!
I've been having issues for the past five days. I havent been able to download any of my games
Korota: Currently looking at GOG Galaxy trying to install Cyberpunk 2077 and it's just showing a little loading spinner before I can even click the Install button. I was able to download from the actual website to do things manually, it's specifically GOG Galaxy that's broken. Even trying to reinstall GOG Galaxy took FOREVER before the installer even realized it was supposed to be downloading something. Whatever servers you're running this on need looking at.
Same here
I bought a bunch of games and couldnt install any of them. So i refunded them all. kinda sux.
Can't download any games at all on Galaxy.
Disabled ipv6, but the problem persists...
Rather obnoxious.
I hope they are aware of this issue and hopefully it's resolved for everyone soon.
so far the extras menu now loads but still can't download anything also the web installer for Galaxy can't download too it just says 0 out of 0MB so you can;t do a reinstall if you have too
Post edited December 04, 2022 by SilverX95
Clownski_: We have now dealt with a couple of problematic IPs that the team suspects were causing the issue. Everything should be back to normal but please let me know if you're still experiencing problems!
I'm still having problems.
l0ngb0i95: I'm still having problems.
so am I, i've been having these issues for a couple days now

SAME HERE I've not been able to download any games on GOG galaxy, just tells me that it cannot connect to the server, I have let it path threw my firewall, checked my drivers, even cleaned my caches. Been a real awful time. I connected to my hotspot on my phone and for some reason that worked, don't know if my IP is banned or whatever
Post edited December 06, 2022 by ztrashboy
same issue here, can't download anything via galaxy
My Fix was to uninstall Hamachi and change DNS Server to Google DNS
Still unable to download a game without disabling IPv6
My ISP is straight ipv4, so I don't even use ipv6. Can't be the problem and still the Galaxy client is offline and I can't download any game. Reinstalled the client, too. No dice.
I'm having the same issue. Brand new install on a brand new install of Windows
same two error's over and over again, I don't know what a TID is, so I replaced them with an X, and didn't post the URL's because I don't know if they are linked to any identifiable information.
[Error][ (0)] [TID x][galaxy_client]: Unable to get response for request url
[Error][ (0)] [TID x][galaxy_client]: An error occurred, Other, while performing request

and another error that is only displayed when the download actually fails:
[Error][SubSystem installer thread (7)] [TID x][galaxy_client]: Unable to get response for request url
Having this same issue. Been in touch with support but they haven't been able to help so far, so I searched and found this thread

Started out as an issue trying to update a game (Cyberpunk). Unfortunately I've now done a clean install of Galaxy so I no longer have any of my games downloaded and nothing will download/install.

Hopefully they correct the issue soon but with this thread going back to October I can't say I'm encouraged. Really concerned that this could mean the loss of my entire library, cloud saves, etc..