It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

this is so weird, but when I just started up Galaxy, for like 5 seconds, my recently played Xbox 360 titles were displayed. They disappeared immediately but that they showed up in the first place is really confusing me.

Sadly I could not reproduce this by restarting Galaxy so maybe when I reboot my PC they'll show up again...

I also don't get why GOG won't actually partner with Microsoft. Discord does it no problem and displays everything going on with Xbox Live so it should be possible
Post edited February 26, 2021 by _xeno
_xeno: this is so weird, but when I just started up Galaxy, for like 5 seconds, my recently played Xbox 360 titles were displayed. They disappeared immediately but that they showed up in the first place is really confusing me.
This just happened to me. I'm used to seeing the odd game or two disappear from my total, but seeing it jump up by another 30 or 40 games confused me for a few seconds. I soon noticed that a ton of my 360 games from years ago were added. They have quickly disappeared again though.
I just noticed earlier today that my X360 games finally showed up and, contrary to previous reports here, it seems as though they are to stay! No achievements have been listed though, but it's still a nice progress.
So - cheers to anyone who's responsible for that :)
Showing the old gen titles is really needed, I have a lot of PS3 games and currently the only option to filter them is making custom tags and make bookmark after that which is boring and dirty solution. I don't want to have different bookmarks for different generations of same console platform because it takes additional space on my sidebar which can be used for other things.
Attachments: