It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I noticed that after synching my PSN and Xbox accounts, only games from the PS4 and One appear in my list of games. However, I have way more trophies and achievements via games from last gen, so is GOG 2.0 not supporting the older gen? Doesn't make sense to me, since it's the same PSN/Microsoft account?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
anything?
wolfspider1183: anything?
We hope to have more platforms supported and community is also free to write their own plugins to support them.
wolfspider1183: I noticed that after synching my PSN and Xbox accounts, only games from the PS4 and One appear in my list of games. However, I have way more trophies and achievements via games from last gen, so is GOG 2.0 not supporting the older gen? Doesn't make sense to me, since it's the same PSN/Microsoft account?
For Xbox, we're looking into Xbox Play Anywhere and Xbox 360 support.
As for PSN, it depends on the community plugin implementation. (AFAIR PS3 games are also on PSN)
Yes, PS3 games are on PSN, but for some reason only PS4 games are imported to Galaxy 2.0. I guess it would only need some slight modification to include those, so please do, if possible.
Any progress?
Any updates if Xbox 360 games will be displayed as well?

Also, i noticed some games that i have on xbox one are not listed as well. I have purchased those games and some free from xbox live subscription but never installed them.

Do i need to install and start them up so they will be listed in galaxy 2.0?
any updates on this???
marvelforever: Any updates if Xbox 360 games will be displayed as well?

Also, i noticed some games that i have on xbox one are not listed as well. I have purchased those games and some free from xbox live subscription but never installed them.

Do i need to install and start them up so they will be listed in galaxy 2.0?
From my experience, for a Xbox game to show up, it would have to have written into your Xbox Live profile and I believe the only way for that to happen, it would have to have been installed and started, not necessarily played, because it seems most games write something just by being opened.
Post edited December 21, 2019 by LordBane68
i really want this too, it will be nice to see what games we can view from both those platforms
Would be fantastic to get Xbox 360, PS3 and also PS Vita supported GOG Galaxy 2.0.

I have noticed that while in theory it shows some of my PS3 and Vita games, those are in fact the cross purchase optioned PS4 listings of the same games.
wolfspider1183: I noticed that after synching my PSN and Xbox accounts, only games from the PS4 and One appear in my list of games. However, I have way more trophies and achievements via games from last gen, so is GOG 2.0 not supporting the older gen? Doesn't make sense to me, since it's the same PSN/Microsoft account?
Johny.: For Xbox, we're looking into Xbox Play Anywhere and Xbox 360 support.
As for PSN, it depends on the community plugin implementation. (AFAIR PS3 games are also on PSN)
Hello, can you please give me advice how to contact the guys behind the PSN community plugin?
Johny.: For Xbox, we're looking into Xbox Play Anywhere and Xbox 360 support.
MMLN: Hello, can you please give me advice how to contact the guys behind the PSN community plugin?
https://github.com/FriendsOfGalaxy/galaxy-integration-psn/issues
MMLN: Hello, can you please give me advice how to contact the guys behind the PSN community plugin?
Johny.: https://github.com/FriendsOfGalaxy/galaxy-integration-psn/issues
Thank you!
I want this too but as of 2013 this isn't possible.

Microsoft and Sony both changed how data-scraping accounts works - i.e it doesn't - when XB1 and PS4 came out. At the time it broke Raptr and PlayFire, which had the same functions as Galaxy 2 but could also see your digital 360 and PS3 games (not anything older).

It's some privacy thing. I don't think there's anything you can possibly do to make it work.