It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.
We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)
We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.
Let’s talk!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by chandra
It's kind of non-obvious to find this forum starting out in the general forum. I just posted a bug report for Galaxy 2.0 in the main forum Galaxy thread, and Mantis, then found a beta thread pinned in General but it is marked as closed (so why not remove it from being pinned?).

Anyhow, Galaxy's GOG.com view is polluted by games from other stores despite the filter configuration being set to only GOG.com

http://mantis.gog.com/view.php?id=6078
skeletonbow: It's kind of non-obvious to find this forum starting out in the general forum. I just posted a bug report for Galaxy 2.0 in the main forum Galaxy thread, and Mantis, then found a beta thread pinned in General but it is marked as closed (so why not remove it from being pinned?).

Anyhow, Galaxy's GOG.com view is polluted by games from other stores despite the filter configuration being set to only GOG.com

Thanks for the report! It should be fixed in the next update :)

For reporting issues related to GOG Galaxy 2.0 you can use the "Report issue" button in the cogwheel menu or https://mantis2.gog.com/ if you prefer to use your browser.
Can we get a way to add an alternative installation location to a game already in the list?
I have some adventures which I own as retail version and also on Steam (because GoG doesn't offer them and also just as backup in case the retail will stop working one day). Since "Let me track you. No, I'm not Facebook" Steam is my least favorite game platform, I prefer to start the retail versions.
Currently that's not possible. When I want to "manually add" the game, I get redirected to the Steam version.
bea7475: Ok so a couple of things first off lets hope they get connectivity to battle.net bethesda and rockstar. Second I noticed For the Origin games ive added I have double listings for some games that have deluxe editions on the account. so They list once for normal and again for deluxe bit weird. Other than that so far so good quick easy to use and decent UI as well.
Do you mean like this? (see screenshot) :)
Attachments:
Post edited December 04, 2019 by skeletonbow
darkwind23: Will there be option to sort games by date when they were added to gog, just like on the site?
You can already do this. See screenshot...

Update: Well, you'll just have to take my word for it, GOG Forums accept my screenshot, it is smaller than the maximum file size accepted, and it wont post it to click on it unlike the message above this where I successfully posted one. No idea why, but it's nothing I'm doing wrong so not going to fight it. :) Rest assured, you can sort by release date though.
Post edited December 04, 2019 by skeletonbow
Can we have a Sort by "size" and "last played" in the filter options?
skeletonbow: It's kind of non-obvious to find this forum starting out in the general forum. I just posted a bug report for Galaxy 2.0 in the main forum Galaxy thread, and Mantis, then found a beta thread pinned in General but it is marked as closed (so why not remove it from being pinned?).

woytazGOG: Thanks for the report! It should be fixed in the next update :)

For reporting issues related to GOG Galaxy 2.0 you can use the "Report issue" button in the cogwheel menu or https://mantis2.gog.com/ if you prefer to use your browser.
Ah, I actually used that before and forgot it was there. :P I copied the bug over to mantis2 now.
darkwind23: Will there be option to sort games by date when they were added to gog, just like on the site?
skeletonbow: You can already do this. See screenshot...

Update: Well, you'll just have to take my word for it, GOG Forums accept my screenshot, it is smaller than the maximum file size accepted, and it wont post it to click on it unlike the message above this where I successfully posted one. No idea why, but it's nothing I'm doing wrong so not going to fight it. :) Rest assured, you can sort by release date though.
Yeah but I didn't want by realease date but when I added it to library, like on the site where game I just bought is first on the shelf.
When I press install button on GALAXY 2.0 BETA, to install Epic store games, Galaxy informs me that it wants to start Epic launcher. After Epic launcher have started, it moves to library page automatically and nothing happens. Unless the idea is install Epic games only using Epic store client itself.
What a heck GOG! What is the idea to connect Galaxy to Epic store if you can not install Epic games on Galaxy client.

Most of Epic games can be played offline but Galaxy wants to start Epic client every time, when i start playing Epic store games. Seriously, i wish to know your vision about Epic games store integration and how it suppose to work practically.

After i used scan & import folders function to import GOG games from hard drive to Galaxy client. Galaxy gave me error message of Witcher 1:" Invalid game installation" Gog Galaxy 1.2 did not give an error message about Witcher 1. The fact is that Witcher 1 was heavily modded with mods from https://www.nexusmods.com/. I am guessing that mods somehow messed Witcher 1 installation on GALAXY 2.0 BETA . As a rage, I uninstalled the game from hard drive and i decided to play it more in future.

After i used scan & import folders function to import GOG games from hard drive to Galaxy client. Galaxy started updating Unreal 1. Technically Galaxy downgraded Unreal 1 from Oldunreal Patch Version 227 to 226 version of the game, if i remember correctly unreal 1 GOG version. Unreal 1 was modded too. Since GALAXY 2.0 BETA messed Unreal 1 installation, i have to uninstall Unreal 1.

I figured that Galaxy have problems, when most of games are modded. Even Galaxy 1.2 have problems with modded games and i try to play modded GOG games without Galaxy.

This is currently my opinion of GALAXY 2.0 BETA.
Issue linking PSN
Attachments:
The new update with the Friends list does not seem to work properly for me. Installed it on two machines. First PC worked perfectly fine. Second one only shows me the GOG friends, even if someone is online and playing on Steam.
Mattis._.: The new update with the Friends list does not seem to work properly for me. Installed it on two machines. First PC worked perfectly fine. Second one only shows me the GOG friends, even if someone is online and playing on Steam.
I have the same problem. I have only one pc with GOG Galaxy 2.0 but I can't see my friends from other platforms online. :/
Ok It works now. But I can't see my friends game progress from other platforms. For example I have Witcher 3 on GOG and my friend has it on Xbox. And when I click on Witcher 3 I can't see his stats (game time, achievements). I only see GOG friends there. Is it implemented or it will be sometimes?
Interesting. Did you do anything to make it work? I just started my PC, but nothing changed.
No I didn't. My friend was online on XBOX ONE, but I couldn't see him. But if works now and I don't know why. :D