It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.
We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)
We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.
Let’s talk!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by chandra
"Connection to Communication Service was lost and could not be restored! GOG Galaxy will now shutdown."

The above message keeps appearing and is preventing me from using the software. I've only just installed it but this message pops up after a few seconds every time.

Edit: Turns out it's because I'm using Remote Desktop to connect to my computer, as discovered in another thread.
Attachments:
Post edited November 21, 2019 by azc
Qristov: I think you should add grouping to left sidebar, eg. favourite, platforms etc. instead of packing all of it into GAMES.
Like in the attachement.
Reskal: Thanks for the answer, but how can i add categories like favorites and more to the left bar on your picture ? and it would be such a big help to be able to make my own categories still
It's just a suggestion, I cannot find any way to set it this as follows.
Yo, damn cool feature!! but is it possible to get all the shared games from steam linking? or could i just link more accounts?
Its no must, but it'd be so so good to have!
Post edited November 21, 2019 by nikon_gaming
Hi, I changed my e-mail address earlier this year. I got the invitation for my old e-mail address. Now I can't sign in with my new one. Can someone help?
Surenzxx: Hi, I changed my e-mail address earlier this year. I got the invitation for my old e-mail address. Now I can't sign in with my new one. Can someone help?
See this help article.
Reskal: Thanks for the answer, but how can i add categories like favorites and more to the left bar on your picture ? and it would be such a big help to be able to make my own categories still
Qristov: It's just a suggestion, I cannot find any way to set it this as follows.
I found a solution to my prob lem: in the upper right of the mainstream you can "sort after" and "group after" ..if you "group after " and then choose "tags", your games will be listed after the tags you gave them..so you additionally have to give them Tags.
In the end its no categorizing but it has the same result, as if you have categorized them.
on windows 10 64 bit I got an error while installing mfc140u.dll is ether not designed to run on windows or it contains an error
0x000012f
and I get the same error when trying to launch it

I also cant attach an image to this forum it says wrong file format
using chrome, png image from sniping tool
Post edited November 21, 2019 by The_ShadowWw
I would like to save the settings i did, like making the icons smaller, group games after tags i gave them a.s.o.
Actually, when i click "actual overview" all this settings disappear, are resettted like they were when i started gog-galaxy the first time.

Edit: when i click "all games" then, i get all my settings back
Post edited November 21, 2019 by Reskal
Hi GOG. This looks promising! I've had a look around, and one feature I quickly realized I miss (it might very well be hidden in there somewhere) is the ability to tag a game as played, and have the opportunity to view them in a dedicated library (of course also remaining in the all games library).

It suddenly dawned on me that I have long list of games, so it would be nice as a personal reference to see how many I actually have managed to complete.
Bought a new DLC for Battletech through Gog 2.0 today and when I attempted to update, it deleted my game (450 hour save file)
Eldhorn: Hi GOG. This looks promising! I've had a look around, and one feature I quickly realized I miss (it might very well be hidden in there somewhere) is the ability to tag a game as played, and have the opportunity to view them in a dedicated library (of course also remaining in the all games library).

It suddenly dawned on me that I have long list of games, so it would be nice as a personal reference to see how many I actually have managed to complete.
You can tag them yourself, there is a field you can enter a tag. Right click a game, then "manage tags" , then "add Tag"..this way i made my own categories
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas are both listed twice in my library. I only own these games on Steam.
Okay, just getting started! Linked up my Origin account and tried to run Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. This started Origin client as expected, but then that client showed Star Wars as "NEW" and tried to download it again, even though it was already installed. I had to manually tell Origin where to find my install folder again. What can I do to prevent this from happening every time?

EDIT: Huh, after Origin verified and fixed its install, starting the game from GOG for the second time worked as expected.
Post edited November 22, 2019 by ryo_sakazaki
今天收到邀请就试了下,我的系统是1903最新的版本,初试了下有四个问题:
1、育碧端的游戏读取不完全。
2、steam连接后一直显示离线状态,且游戏库存读取不了。
3、橘子平台能连接,就是连接以后总是在离线状态。
4、客户端不能放在c盘以外的硬盘,不安装到c盘就完全打不开。
感觉目前和gog整合的最好的应该是epic平台了,想建议能一个平台多连几个账号就好了,steam平台现在一般最少两个号来着,谢谢邀请测试,希望越来越好
Post edited November 22, 2019 by 叶落凋零
叶落凋零: 2、steam连接后一直显示离线状态,且游戏库存读取不了。
3、橘子平台能连接,就是连接以后总是在离线状态。
duan kai tuo ji pingtai de lianjie, ranhou chongxin lianjie. zhe dui wo youxiao.