It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.
We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)
We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.
Let’s talk!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by chandra
I don't know why, but "Installed" section is not showing me my steam games installed....

EDIT: It logged me out of Steam and Origin!

EDIT 2: It cant reconnect to steam and is hard pressed to connect to Origin....

Great...

EDIT final: Now it's working. I guess it logged out of Origin because I've put 2FA there, and Steam was down ...yesterday (10/28)...
Post edited October 30, 2019 by ViNN_NNiV6
Recently got disconnected from Origin and Steam and can't reconnect. Tried disconnecting/reconnecting, rebooting PC, restarting steam/origin. Nothing helps.
chandra: Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.

We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)

We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.

Let’s talk!
I seem to not have the download for gog 2.0 in the libaray and still waiting for it to should up. I sign up for it on Wed, 18 Sep, 15:11. What is the waiting time to download it?
Where I can DL v2.0 it if I accidently delete the program?
I think Rockstar custom integration by tylerbrawl is almost the only major integration lacking the official Galaxy 2! -So glad it's working manually like this, but it feels... that it shouldn't be manual, I guess!

Also, after Steam's new library UI is officially released, I feel like Galaxy 2.0 should be more competitive in that regard! It really deserve the best look! -For the future, I know!^_^'

One more thing, I really thought each game page on Galaxy 2.0 would contain global discussion forum of its own by default...! -Any thoughts on this?
Post edited November 01, 2019 by _Sky7ure
Still no "SORT BY PRICE" and invite to use GOG GALAXY 2.0 is nowhere to be seen despite the promises.
Odd...very odd.
I really like the programm, and have two suggestions.

You can already sort by playtime or achievement percentage, so i would like to suggest a display option for and sorting by average playtime.

i have a fairly large pile of games i havent played, and the selection is often dependend on how long it will take me to play them, and clicking through them and looking up the times is a bit tedious.

Also games that are i have on more than one plattform are displayed double in list/grid view.
So currently i just hide one of them,
but since the activity feed and stats for both is the same, it would be nice if they also had only one entry in the list.

Thanks, John
Where can I hide GOG store from the launcher? After all, I use my browser to purchase games.

According to the GOG Galaxy 2.0 FAQ in "Can I buy games via GOG GALAXY 2.0?", it's possible to do that, but I can't find the option.
Post edited November 03, 2019 by BorbingoBoy
I generally like the GOG Galaxy 2.0 beta. Thank you very much.

However I will not be able to use it as my primary launcher for one simple reason: my main gaming PC is connected directly to a TV an I let this PC boot directly into Steam Big Picture mode. I only use a mouse/keyboard on this PC in case of "emergencies".
So please: add controller/gamepad support, like the Steam "Big Picture Mode". If this were added I would use GOG Galaxy 2.0 as my primary launcher.

Secondly, please add support for the XBox 360 games. It's really odd, that the official XBox support only supports XBox One and completely ignores the older XBox 360 games.
Since a week or two Uplay games are on "Install" instead of play. The uplay integration is "connected"
- scratch this, it was caused by the PC-
Post edited November 05, 2019 by Kraterblade
Just for a while this morning my library have entrys for DLC (I think for steam and gog games), software that I have registred in Steam and a "Game Overlay 2", now they are gone.

Maybe there is an update really close?
BorbingoBoy: According to the GOG Galaxy 2.0 FAQ in "Can I buy games via GOG GALAXY 2.0?", it's possible to do that, but I can't find the option.
Could you be more specific ? I click on "Featured", choose the game I like (you may need to click on "all games" at the top to find the game you want to purchase) click either on the "cart" (if its on the main page) or the price and it gets stuffed in the cart, when I am finished I click on the cart to go to the payment page...
Main reason for still using Steam for me as launcher is the ability to stream the content from the Gaming PC to a streaming client like the Steam Link, Raspberry Pi with Steam/Moonlight, FireTV-Stick with Moonlight, any Android Device with Steam/Moonlight.

A better integration of game streaming is therefore on my withlist (incl. the streaming itself as well as controlling the UI via (remote) gamepad).

Nevertheless: Fantastic product!
Xbox 360 when?