It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.
We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)
We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.
Let’s talk!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by chandra
I hope my invite comes soon. I am so hyped to get all those launchers/games in one place! :D
So far loving it. Can't wait to try out some of the new features and see some of the future community integrations. Two things I'd suggest is one have your own version of steam workshop. Making it easy to handle mods for our gog games would be a great quality of life feature. And two maybe expand your idea of community integrations to have sort of a steam works function for developers. Providing tools to make it easier to release games on gog and to develop features like multiplayer for gog.
The new update is great! Especially the list customizations! If I could ask for one thing, it would be an option to apply one list's settings to every category. So, after organizing a list(like Installed) I could click a button and apply all my changes to the entire client.

Thanks again!
chandra: ...
We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.

Let’s talk!
This thread is nearing 450 posts and "let´s talk" means one post from staff. ONE post in wide over 400. One post which shows what profession lies within the words "Let´s talk"
Thanks for the cool update for a client you still haven't sent me an invite to, GOG! Much appreciated!
Apparently, Windows games are now being recognized, even game pass ones, but...

They arent showing all the installed games, just the installed and played ones, and can't (don't know how to) link the executables of the others....

Also, wish I could link the executable without marking as owned because some would be games from monthly service (Game Pass, Origin Access, Uplay +), also, why "hide" the link executable button under mark as owned?
This much better then when I tried it last time.
I still however desperately need the option to select multiple games at a time. It will save a large amount of hours when tagging games and hiding games you have on multiple platforms. It's the one thing stopping me from not using gog galaxy as my main hub for pc games, because steam allows you to select multiple items at once.
Post edited September 14, 2019 by MixedUpzombies
EDIT - Fixed after a restart

I cant even create any new tags after the Atlas update. The tag dissapears from existence after editing a game.
Post edited September 14, 2019 by damntry
I love the GOG Galaxy 2.0, but after 2.0.5.138 update my fonts are blurred and looks pretty bad. I didn't have this issue in previous versions.
Post edited September 15, 2019 by Keicam_
Oooh. I've signed up early on and yesterday I saw a GOG Galaxy update and .. No version 2.0 yet :)
I appreciate the development, but this thing can't come soon enough! The state of game stores on PC is in the grave need of something that will clean-up the mess.
with 2.0 after the latest update im having this weird bug where when i minimize gog 2.0, and then open it up again, it resizes the whole program and makes it big and even overlaps it on my 2nd screen. the only way to not make it resize is to close it with the X button and then open it otherwise it keeps resizing every time i open it up. anybody else having this problem and/or solution?
Right now I love gog 2.0 but I really, REALLY miss the twitch prime compatibility. I have a lot of games in twitch and some of them are my favorites.

Apart from that, the database makes some mistakes. For example, it says that I have stronghold hd but instead, when I try to open it, it's stronghold 2 (games from Steam).

That's the worst mistake I have been able to find, but I have a lot to study aboutthis amazing app.
Manzor: Right now I love gog 2.0 but I really, REALLY miss the twitch prime compatibility. I have a lot of games in twitch and some of them are my favorites.
There actually is a twitch integration, you just need to integrate it manually. Here is a link to the integration: https://github.com/nyash-qq/galaxy-plugin-twitch/releases/tag/0.4

And here is a link to the tutorial how to integrate it:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_beta_gog_galaxy_2.0/suggestion_forum_faq_also_one_sticky_thread_for_each_integration/post13
Post edited September 16, 2019 by Riku55
Manzor: Right now I love gog 2.0 but I really, REALLY miss the twitch prime compatibility. I have a lot of games in twitch and some of them are my favorites.
Riku55: There actually is a twitch integration, you just need to integrate it manually. Here is a link to the integration: https://github.com/nyash-qq/galaxy-plugin-twitch/releases/tag/0.4

And here is a link to the tutorial how to integrate it:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_beta_gog_galaxy_2.0/suggestion_forum_faq_also_one_sticky_thread_for_each_integration/post13
But do you know if there will be official integration? I feel like if I was gonna do their work, I mean... I am a mess, I could end up burning my pc XD

EDIT: I tried following the instructions and nothing happened. I don't know what's the problem. I fucking knew I would have problems with this stuff...
Post edited September 16, 2019 by Manzor
Thanks to GOG developers for multiple platform integration.
It looks very great now, but as user I want add some notes.
World top rated platform now is steam and main features there is "friends" and "communication activities".
I think GOG should make some mimicry to steam view:
- Left column game library view
- Friend list and message feature
- Friend activity tab
- Shop feature for integrated platform.
As programmer I understand, that integration features are very hard implemented things and some of listed features may never be reailzed, but as user I can say "It would be great if it will be ever introduced in GOG 2(3,4,x).0".
Another time: thank You for your great work!