It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.
We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)
We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.
Let’s talk!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by chandra
list of things i would like in gog 2.0
* link to our profile
* link to our wishlists
* link to the forums
* a way to redeem codes inside the client
* show a cloud sync status icon next to gog games
* show when a game is syncing to cloud
* linux support (you have a linux category for games)

i really like the client so far. this has the potential to be something amazing.
Post edited July 28, 2019 by ZeeSvk
Hi,
so it seems some achievements are not working properly. I've got a new achievement in Divinity: Original Sin, but it still appears as "secret" and there is no picture for it. A screenshot attached.

Wanda
Post edited July 28, 2019 by NairuW
Some remarks after roughly a week of using GOG Galaxy 2.0:

- Achievements for some games are not correctly imported. In my case Rainbow Six: Siege on UPlay is still at 0% even though I am only missing two on UPlay
- I lost the tags I assigned to games on GOG when upgrading from 1.0 to 2.0
- Tags assigned in Steam should also be imported (I will definitely not go through hundreds of games and tag them manually again)
- A feature to import an existing rating sheet would be nice (I collected all my games with their platforms in a spreadsheet and also added a star rating system)
- I am missing a "Notes" section to leave comments on why a game received a certain rating
- Also add "Total Summary" graphs. Daily/Weekly/Monthly might not be as interesting once you added all games
- I agree with others that entries for the same game from different platforms should be combined to one. This might be difficult, because such entries often have different release dates in the game metadata (probably when it was launched on each platform). Maybe name or metadata matching and prompting the user with something like "possible duplicate detected. Combine?" might be a solution here.

Other than that, I really like the new Galaxy - Keept it up! I am looking forward for more platform integrations and the upcoming features like adding games manually, importing friends lists and cross-platform chats.
Post edited July 30, 2019 by FreytagXIII
How is Pokemon Go in the list of Recently Played by Others? (see attachment)

:confused:

Is it playable on any of the linkable platforms? And there is no icon to say who has been playing it.
Attachments:
untitled.png (184 Kb)
Post edited July 30, 2019 by spacebug
deleted...........
Post edited July 30, 2019 by GamingGod81
Linux support would be nice to see, otherwise, great client so far.
Post edited July 30, 2019 by Vaijo
great client I will be using this all the time. Same game different platform needs to be fixed and maybe add batttle.net but other then that its coming out great.I hope this like xfire down the road. i really do miss that but this looks like coming out better then xifre. Keep up the good work!
What this platform needs:

* editing tags
* remember which tags are collapsed/uncollapsed on start up
* highlighted installed games
I've already sent this as feedback to the GOG team, but to me this really is the elephant in the room.

I frequently play games on my TV, as such Steam's controller configuration features and Big Picture Mode are too useful to give up, forcing me to swap from Galaxy 2.0 to Steam. However, this does not only apply to playing on a TV. Even when I'm at my desktop, Steam's controller configuration features are extremely useful for rebinding or, for example, setting up the Steam Controller to work with a game such as Rocket League and make efficient use of the controller's unique feature sets such as back buttons and additional trigger click thresholds.

I believe we either need controller/gamepad support, a "Big Picture Mode" similar to Steam, or, as an alternative, an integration of Steam's Big Picture Mode in Galaxy 2.0. in order to make use of Steam's existing controller features. What I'm imagining is creating a script that automatically adds a "non-Steam game" to Steam when a user selects that option in Galaxy 2.0, and then in Galaxy 2.0 you can choose whether to start the game normally or through Steam and in Big Picture Mode.

As I don't think it's possible to catch up to Steam's exisiting controller/gamepad functionalities and support and as such creating a Big Picture Mode/controller configuration support just for Galaxy might be in vain, I'm just curious; how likely do you think is it that such a script is possible?
Apologies if someone already asked this. Am I able to rename games in GOGG 2.0? I never figured out how to do that in GOGG 1.

Looking at how it sorts Ultima games by name makes my head hurt.
Attachments:
jasontv: Apologies if someone already asked this. Am I able to rename games in GOGG 2.0? I never figured out how to do that in GOGG 1.

Right click and go to "Edit...", from there you can edit the name and other information of the games as you wish!

Of course, you gotta be in GOG Galaxy 2.0, can't do that from the website or 1.0.
Post edited July 31, 2019 by FrAnubis
jasontv: Apologies if someone already asked this. Am I able to rename games in GOGG 2.0? I never figured out how to do that in GOGG 1.

FrAnubis: Right click and go to "Edit...", from there you can edit the name and other information of the games as you wish!

Of course, you gotta be in GOG Galaxy 2.0, can't do that from the website or 1.0.
Thank you! I simply couldn't use the GOG launcher because of this. Now I am excited to get my 2.0 invite.
Is there any way to re-scan an accounts games? I have a steam account with close to 1800 games missing quite a few in Galaxy 2.0 example Fate original is in my galaxy client but not the follow up games from steam account..
Applied on the day of the announcement within half an our....
And no invite till today - THAT'S LAME
and disappointing
I'm trying to make a suggestion thread but clicking post does nothing, anyone know why?