It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.
We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)
We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.
Let’s talk!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by chandra
a heads up that the Gog servers are currently out of sync [by a month] so game saves will not sync until its sotrted

if you get a yellow arrow then start the game back up, select the local save [assuming you used this computer last time you played] and then shut it down again to force sync
If GOG Galaxy 2.0 launches at startup, friend list doesn't load for Steam plugin, I have to quit the program and launch it again so it loads the Steam friend list
I doubt any devs are reading these posts but if you do, please fix the gaming account integration. If you don't want customers to flee to Steam, make it work!
"GOG GALAXY is already running on another account on this computer." Nothing in Lock Files folder, seeming solution not working.
Animaitor: I doubt any devs are reading these posts but if you do, please fix the gaming account integration. If you don't want customers to flee to Steam, make it work!
Where can we do bugs reports? Integrations are third party tools so I think issues I meet must be fixed by third party devs
Any news about a fix for steam integration ?
Im connected my other accounts to Galaxy 2.0 (PS, Epic and Steam) like few years ago and even tho after reinstalling Galaxy and not connecting them again all of the games from this platforms are still showing in my menu.
How can I unmatch/delete this integrations? I want to see only GOG games in my Galaxy.
OK, now some games from epic don't appear in the list... :(((

edit: like Dying Light is nowhere to be seen but most others are there... currently looking into switching to playnite
Post edited April 12, 2023 by Zoidberg
GoG Galaxy cannot launch because it is running on another account on your computer.
No files in Lock-Files folder. Running as Administrator. Windows 8.1.
All versions tested 2.0.42; 2.0.60; 2.0.63, I cannot get 1 version to run after uninstall of the "cannot upgrade, must install manually" ver 2.0.58. Even if I was to find it, bet it would do the same.
I need help, I have no other source to buy games from. Or can I buy & install from browser ?
I have no need of a launcher really, but I do need to reverse updates because some Corpos. want to eliminate OS-es, purposefully sabotaging games in updates for no other reasons.
launcher is complete shit, absorbs incredible amount of CPU, it is able even overheat processor and cause emergency turning off computer, there is no such problem with any othe launcher of populat game services
after update of launcher I always lose list of installed games, always necessity to add it manually
contact with GOG - only by chat bot, meaning nothing
With a VPN it opens very slowly and then just shut down because it can't connect to the server. So VPNs are not allowed? WTF? It also means I can't use it in offline mode, because it shuts itself down every time. I have no problems with any other clients.
prezess: launcher is complete shit, absorbs incredible amount of CPU, it is able even overheat processor and cause emergency turning off computer, there is no such problem with any othe launcher of populat game services
after update of launcher I always lose list of installed games, always necessity to add it manually
contact with GOG - only by chat bot, meaning nothing
Not a fan of launchers and Steam causes 8-40 Million Page Fault Deltas when running for too long. That's straight up RAM Failure and overuse of hardware.
But if a launcher overheats your system to shutdown, for a gamer PC, you have a cooling problem.
I suggest build your curves to 100% fan at 60C. If that doesn't do it, look into swapping your cooling device.
I'm surprised anyone still uses this rubbish. This is the worst launcher on the market. This crap trumps everything.

And yet a few days ago Steam released a revolutionary new client beta, so even they can do it if they want to. But it takes programmers, not students, to do that.

If GOG does not want to lose further percentages of the market (they are already at a statistical error level) they need to dump this programming monstrosity and give customers something sensible. There is no other way here.

BTW Attached is a comparison of launchers, Steam is the old version, not the modern beta.
Attachments:
drm_apps.jpg (159 Kb)
Post edited April 30, 2023 by p0k314NET
I ONLY use galaxay to keep track of game collections most of which is from PSN and Steam, 2 platforms that seem to have requler issue lately. if GOG want me to keep using galaxy they need to support Big platforms internally, and keep them working. Epic is only one they support internally...

I getting tired of trying fix steam and psn connections constantly, Either support your client that markets as all in one or give up with client being able to list all them all.

Third party individuals seem to of give up on updating them, and I not even sure galaxy even "pulls" a updated verison of plugs when they are made available
Post edited May 03, 2023 by tsunami2311
chandra: Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.

We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)

We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.

Let’s talk!
FIX YOUR SERVICE.