It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.
We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)
We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.
Let’s talk!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by chandra
powergod: In the last patch the play button on the grid view disappeared... is only present whith the list view :(
Rook.GOG: Try customizing the view and enabling *Status*.
Yes, them appeared again after I tried some changes to the view and then restored the previous layout, but "Status" was already selected from the beginning.

The title was covering the spot of the "play" icon when the mouse pointer was over it, but now I can see it again. Thanks

(Please put the GAMES section on the top again, or at least make custolizable the order of those elements. :)
With the new "Discover" view on the top, my list of GAMES is even more to the bottom of the client... it is becoming more and more frustrating...

Please, make the left bar customizable, the GAMES section should be on the TOP.
The Discover feature just suggested Wasteland 3 to me.

Which would be fine if I didn't already have it with the Colorado Collection SKU.
powergod: With the new "Discover" view on the top, my list of GAMES is even more to the bottom of the client... it is becoming more and more frustrating...

Please, make the left bar customizable, the GAMES section should be on the TOP.
For some reason they think Steam is what people that use Galaxy 2.0 wants.

Hey, GoG:
Put the "Discover" tab with the Deals section. Having it at the top and having it default to being the go-to screen when Galaxy launches is abhorrent. Please stop trying to be something you're not; you are not Steam and I'd really like it if you stayed that way.
I just want to say that having a prominent store link to a sometimes related game that in some cases I already own on the page of every installed game is incredibly obnoxious and pushy. If I wanted to buy something I would have clicked the store button.
Vonnis: I just want to say that having a prominent store link to a sometimes related game that in some cases I already own on the page of every installed game is incredibly obnoxious and pushy. If I wanted to buy something I would have clicked the store button.
Exactly. On my game pages they don't even have these in the right currency. This sort of advertising is so annoying it actively prevents me from buying games, even if I otherwise might have been interested.
Vonnis: I just want to say that having a prominent store link to a sometimes related game that in some cases I already own on the page of every installed game is incredibly obnoxious and pushy. If I wanted to buy something I would have clicked the store button.
Winwood113: Exactly. On my game pages they don't even have these in the right currency. This sort of advertising is so annoying it actively prevents me from buying games, even if I otherwise might have been interested.
Yeah, it makes me not want to use Galaxy at all if I'm being honest. Another fun quirk I noticed: not only does it sometimes advertise games I already own or games that are in a completely different genre but if you own the deluxe/complete edition of a game it will actually advertise the standard edition of that same game, so it's as incompetently implemented as it is obnoxious.
Winwood113: Exactly. On my game pages they don't even have these in the right currency. This sort of advertising is so annoying it actively prevents me from buying games, even if I otherwise might have been interested.
Vonnis: Yeah, it makes me not want to use Galaxy at all if I'm being honest. Another fun quirk I noticed: not only does it sometimes advertise games I already own or games that are in a completely different genre but if you own the deluxe/complete edition of a game it will actually advertise the standard edition of that same game, so it's as incompetently implemented as it is obnoxious.
They want me to buy Kingdom Come Deliverance at full price (again) on all my games. I thought they were mad I got it on sale haha
chandra: Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.

We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)

We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.

Let’s talk!
How to activate cheats on Sniper Elite 5
The only way to cheat in Sniper Elite 5 is by using a Trainer, which is a lot like GameShark used to be, but Trainers are available only for PC. Download the CheatHappens Trainer. Then, when the Sniper Elite 5 launcher appears, click the Settings option and uncheck EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat). Next, start the game and press F1 on the main menu, and you should hear "Trainer activated."
Trainer hotkeys
NumPad1: Unlimited Health
NumPad2: Invisible
NumPad3: Unlimited Heartbeat Stamina
NumPad4: Unlimited Lung Aim Air
NumPad5: Unlimited Ammo
NumPad6: No Reload
NumPad7: Unlimited Usable Items
NumPad8: Easy Teleport to Map Waypoint
NumPad9: Game Speed increase
Related: How to unlock all weapons in Sniper Elite 5
Does the Trainer for Sniper Elite 5 work on Game Pass?
Yes, this cheat trainer works on the PC Game Pass version of Sniper Elite 5.
Disclaimer: Please do not try to use this on a multiplayer function. It is against the rules and the game will ban you from multiplayer immediately. You should limit the use of cheats to single-player experiences where you cannot affect other players' gameplay.
For more on Sniper Elite 5, check out How to unlock all character skins in Sniper Elite 5 or All Difficulty Levels in Sniper Elite 5, explained here on Pro Game Guides!

Click here to learn how code work https://bit.rancah.com/ExlYOf
The 2.0.51 beta added a "similar games recommendation" to the games view section. This is very annoying and i very much hope you will remove/not add this feature to the final build. There should be a clear seperation between my game library AND the store section in the galaxy client. Please don't intrude with ads outside the store section!
Updated to the newest preview version (2.0.52) and I noticed that the scrollbars no longer fade out (disappear) like they used to, specially on the side bar. It's distracting. I prefer them to appear only when I'm scrolling.
ubisoft connecting drop all the time and login again again and again.anyone solve this problem?
2.0.51 beta started to auto-updates several games, despite the auto-update being disabled in the options (which is confirmed by looking at the games' individual configuration panel).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(the forums decided to merge those two unrelated posts)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game patch notes are all outdated for me, as usual. So this problem is still not solved.

Usually, the version on the last patch notes does not correspond to what is shown on the menu (View patch notes v#.##).
Post edited July 24, 2022 by redglyph
redglyph: The game patch notes are all outdated for me, as usual. So this problem is still not solved.

Usually, the version on the last patch notes does not correspond to what is shown on the menu (View patch notes v#.##).
This isn't on GOG though. It's on the game developers to supply patch notes.

Alot of devs are really bad at this. Not even a link to their website with the latest patchnotes.
The No Man's Sky devteam are atleast supplying a link to their page so it's easy to find. This is the least one should be able to expect.
Post edited July 28, 2022 by ELFswe
How the hell you did not include player profile.

Why impose Discovery when it just duplicates the storefront.

Why force me to see "ADD A FRIEND" option all around. FFS!

Why force me to see friend's activity in Recent tab? I really don't care what they do. I just want to see my progress.

How the hell you did not include player profile.???

This is just unreal.