It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

about 6hrs today stuck at 92%. I've tried every method suggested in here and others and nothing is working. Task manager is showing high network traffic but almost no usage of the HDD or CPU which doesn't make much sense.
Restarting my computer 156415456 time and nothing change, still stuck at 92%
Attachments:
scmufc: I left my PC on overnight and when I came back it was still at 88%...after 6-7 hours.

I restarted and its slowly inching up by 1% each few minutes or so.

This is just ridiculous. If I had known GOG was this crap I would have bought it on steam.
After waiting at 88% for 3 hours last night, I just uninstalled the whole thing and set it to reinstall overnight.
That seems to have worked. But should not be nessesary obviously.

Hopefully they get their heads out of their external orrifices and fix gog galaxy now as gog galaxy has been horrible at installing and patching for a very long time. Naively I thought they had fixed it with the big update.
To make things even better, the new patch has made the game unplayable.

Whenever I try to sell stuff, the game goes slower and slower for each item sold untill eventualy it just crashes.
Ashaz: To make things even better, the new patch has made the game unplayable.

Whenever I try to sell stuff, the game goes slower and slower for each item sold untill eventualy it just crashes.
Well I hope this also happens to lucky Steam players - the superior platform does not keep them from getting engine-stomped by REd

And... I am also currently stuck at 88% patch applying, no matter what. This game is begging to get deinstalled forever
Post edited December 12, 2020 by bountron
fuddman: Here's what worked for me!

I was stuck at 92% for about an hour, after checking storage I discovered I only had 20 gigs free. -Doh!
I freed up space, ended everything GOG in task manager. started up GOG again and got stuck at 3% for about 20 mins.
Decided to restart and discovered I had a windows update pending. after restart/windows update.
the GOG update was instant.
hope this helps!
I updated my Windows and still stuck at 89%. Been like this for half the day now.
MKosminsky: Hi everyone

Two things I've discovered and thought I'd pass on to help you all (windows PC)

1) You can run the game without the patch having finished downloading - just go to the system files (program files x86) and run the application. It will run even if not through GOG (as DRM free)

2) In that same system file I deleted the text document cyberpunk2077.exe-2020122 etc and then when I re-started GOG, the patch download happened/updated instantly.
I thought this would work for me but i am again stuck at the infamous 88%.
They should have been honest with us: "Hey guys, we from Gag are not capable to autoupdate you, so here you can download the patches sepereately and install it on your own. Have a nice day."
MKosminsky: Hi everyone

Two things I've discovered and thought I'd pass on to help you all (windows PC)

1) You can run the game without the patch having finished downloading - just go to the system files (program files x86) and run the application. It will run even if not through GOG (as DRM free)

2) In that same system file I deleted the text document cyberpunk2077.exe-2020122 etc and then when I re-started GOG, the patch download happened/updated instantly.
bountron: I thought this would work for me but i am again stuck at the infamous 88%.
They should have been honest with us: "Hey guys, we from Gag are not capable to autoupdate you, so here you can download the patches sepereately and install it on your own. Have a nice day."
Make a full uninstall and reinstall from scratch. That gets you past the 88% patching bug.
You may end up with the constant crashing from inventory, vendors and other menues though. Good luck.
bountron: I thought this would work for me but i am again stuck at the infamous 88%.
Ashaz: Make a full uninstall and reinstall from scratch. That gets you past the 88% patching bug.
You may end up with the constant crashing from inventory, vendors and other menues though. Good luck.
Yes Ashaz, you are right, I am re-downloading it now.

I have read on Reddit that the update may corrupt your game files anyway, also on beloved Steam!!
So the game file verifying will tell you to download something between 7.2 up to 26gb in order to repair => so you can easily skip the hassle and make a clean redownload anyway !

Never buy on release slogan was invented for CD Project I guess
<3
Post edited December 12, 2020 by bountron
Another day, still stuck at 92%.

Given that I paid more than I needed to buying it from GOG to directly support the dev's how about the Dev's support those who are giving directly and patch this POS so we can play the game we paid for?

Absolute joke.
iMorphic: Was stuck at 92%. GOG Galaxy 2.0

1 Close the client (don't pause the update)
2 Open Task Manager > Processes > close anything related to client ( "GalacyCommunitacionService" for me)
3 Start client, and wait for it to finish > starting from 89% for me.

Update completed in under 5minutes after restarting the client.

EDIT: After restarting the Client / PC, game seems updated & working. 1.04
Yo thank you very much
Got the same problem and now it's time for the same thing with BGIII.... -_-

Gog... Your launcher is sh***t lol

Do something with "patchs applying" plz. I was thinking to buy more game on this launcher but... Finaly... I don't know xD
iMorphic: Was stuck at 92%. GOG Galaxy 2.0

1 Close the client (don't pause the update)
2 Open Task Manager > Processes > close anything related to client ( "GalacyCommunitacionService" for me)
3 Start client, and wait for it to finish > starting from 89% for me.

Update completed in under 5minutes after restarting the client.

EDIT: After restarting the Client / PC, game seems updated & working. 1.04
it went back to 0% for me. thanks i guess. i was at 92 :D
wtfcaniuse: about 6hrs today stuck at 92%. I've tried every method suggested in here and others and nothing is working. Task manager is showing high network traffic but almost no usage of the HDD or CPU which doesn't make much sense.
theres red engine error report and cyberpunk error report allso open close those and worked like a charm.
was at 0% for like 20 min then it jumped to 92% now I've been waiting for about 10 min it's probably because so many people are using it at the same time but idk not that knowledgeable but either way it's annoying to have to deal with was actually really enjoying the game didn't even get many bugs but this sucks