It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Having the same issue... Stucked at 57%... Cmon you can do better, I used to beileve quality in CDPR...
For the love of god, whatever you do, DO NOT cancel and restart. Right back to square one, and I may even be getting punished for this with even slower speeds than before...
peacekeeper777: Having the same issue... Stucked at 57%... Cmon you can do better, I used to beileve quality in CDPR...
Me too...
Strudelhouse: Good lord, I'm glad I only worked half a day today, and was able to start the patching process earlier. Currently at 90% and crawling slower than molasses.

It's in the 'Applying Patch' phase. I'm floored at how long this is taking for a 585mb file.
That's the weird part. The download goes quick and nice.
It's applying the damn thing that takes forever. Something is not right.
I have been applying the patch for 1.5 hour, and now stuck at 92%
how long does it take to complete the patch? (if you have updated yours)
lol... do they even test this patch before releasing it.
Bought this game on GOG to support the company more. Will be the last time that happens.
I let the patch be for an hour and finally reached 59%, got frustrated and aborted, now it's stuck on 56%.....

Seriously, what is wrong with how this game patches things?!

*edit*
Just wanting to point out that I am stuck at Applying patches like pretty much everyone else, not at "downloading".
Post edited December 12, 2020 by NexusNemesis
1,5 hours now and it is still stuck at 88%.

tried rebooting 2 mroe times aswell and it did nothing.

CDPR, if your patches are going to be this broken, at the very least let us chose when to apply them instead of forcing us to apply them before we can start the game in it's current unpatched state. I could have player for 2 more hours and then let it patch while I sleep and you'd have had a happier customer.
harkity: Bought this game on GOG to support the company more. Will be the last time that happens.
Same, won't buy from GOG again. This is disgusting
DO NOT close the app and relaunch it takes you back it took me from 93% to 89%
Got stuck at 92% too, more than an hour to a 500MB patch, really?
Juakyng: Got stuck at 92% too, more than an hour to a 500MB patch, really?
Indeed, this shouldn't even take a minute...
Hi everyone

Two things I've discovered and thought I'd pass on to help you all (windows PC)

1) You can run the game without the patch having finished downloading - just go to the system files (program files x86) and run the application. It will run even if not through GOG (as DRM free)

2) In that same system file I deleted the text document cyberpunk2077.exe-2020122 etc and then when I re-started GOG, the patch download happened/updated instantly.

Not sure if that is a genuine workaround or I might've broken something, but GOG now tells me the game is fully up to date.

Hope this helps
this is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable i wish we could return the game and buy it on steam where we should have bought it in the first place

naprawdę żeby nawet patchowanie popsuć
Same problem here.