It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello. New releases Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus and its Heretek DLC are listed as "Not compatible" when I try and install them using Galaxy 2.0. What's more when I use the "INSTALL GAME WITH GOG GALAXY" installer from the website the game does install into Galaxy but it's listed as "Unknown game" and fails to track achievements.

I have the Omnissiah Edition of Mechanicus and Heretek+ version of the DLC if that makes any difference.
Flaose: Hello. New releases Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus and its Heretek DLC are listed as "Not compatible" when I try and install them using Galaxy 2.0. What's more when I use the "INSTALL GAME WITH GOG GALAXY" installer from the website the game does install into Galaxy but it's listed as "Unknown game" and fails to track achievements.

I have the Omnissiah Edition of Mechanicus and Heretek+ version of the DLC if that makes any difference.
Hi - currently there's a small bug related to the latest Warhammer 40k releases. It should be fixed within few days. I'll update this thread once it's done