It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I went into to my account using Chrome to change my email address to a more secure one, And upon successfully changing it, I can no longer visit my account page and get the above message. Oddly, I can access my games, friends, wishlists and chat.

I am however able to access it through Galaxy.

Something to note: Prior to changing my email, I had some funky interactions with the login interface. Initially it stuck processing my login indefinitely. Then I had trouble logging out.

Apologies if this is not in the right place, but I was directed to a forum where I could not find any appropriate outlets to discuss this. General discussion was full of posts unrelated to GoG, so it didn't make sense to post there.

I have tried logging out and clearing cookies, but the same thing happens.
Post edited February 06, 2020 by saladmode
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?game=promote_gog&form=account&product=gog
Thank you. I will try this if the problem persists.
What was the solution? I'm having the same problem.