It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am disappointed that the PoP:2008 soundtrack on GOG is still broken. On the soundtrack, the majority of the tracks have multiple pops and skips in them and it just ruins the whole experience. Last year I sent a ticket to support, but the soundtrack was never repaired. Here is the link to the forum from last year:
http://www.gog.com/forum/prince_of_persia_series/prince_of_persia_2008_soundtrack_has_multiple_skips_popping_noises_and_other_problems

Is there a GOG dev I can contact to try to fix the broken soundtrack? I really hope the soundtrack can be repaired so that other GOG users can enjoy the music to the game!
Post edited May 02, 2014 by IronArcturus
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
IronArcturus: Is there a GOG dev I can contact to try to fix the broken soundtrack? I really hope the soundtrack can be repaired so that other GOG users can enjoy the music to the game!
Read your earlier thread, and the issue certainly seems to have been thoroughly ignored. You could always try to PM a blue about it, that might work. For maximum effect, wait until they're actually at work tomorrow, so they can tell someone else before they forget again.
Wishbone: For maximum effect, wait until they're actually at work tomorrow, so they can tell someone else before they forget again.
It's saturday tomorrow... plus it's public holiday in Poland :-P
IronArcturus: Is there a GOG dev I can contact to try to fix the broken soundtrack? I really hope the soundtrack can be repaired so that other GOG users can enjoy the music to the game!
Wishbone: Read your earlier thread, and the issue certainly seems to have been thoroughly ignored. You could always try to PM a blue about it, that might work. For maximum effect, wait until they're actually at work tomorrow, so they can tell someone else before they forget again.
Do you know which blue I should contact?
Wishbone: For maximum effect, wait until they're actually at work tomorrow, so they can tell someone else before they forget again.
tburger: It's saturday tomorrow... plus it's public holiday in Poland :-P
Doh! Sorry, I'm tired and I have a fever, so I'm not thinking straight.
Wishbone: Read your earlier thread, and the issue certainly seems to have been thoroughly ignored. You could always try to PM a blue about it, that might work. For maximum effect, wait until they're actually at work tomorrow, so they can tell someone else before they forget again.
IronArcturus: Do you know which blue I should contact?
Any of them, really. You can always try Judas, he's usually extremely helpful.
Post edited May 02, 2014 by Wishbone
tburger: It's saturday tomorrow... plus it's public holiday in Poland :-P
Wishbone: Doh! Sorry, I'm tired and I have a fever, so I'm not thinking straight.
IronArcturus: Do you know which blue I should contact?
Wishbone: Any of them, really. You can always try Judas, he's usually extremely helpful.
I sent a message to Judas. I really hope he can figure out how to get a fixed soundtrack for PoP: 2008.