It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Two Worlds, Earth 2100s series, Knights and Merchants, and other top Topware classics 60% off

[url=http://www.gog.com/gamecard/jack_orlando_a_cinematic_adventure_dc]Jack Orlando is one of those adventure game characters that are a little bit obscure, but people that had the pleasure of meeting them, remember them very fondly. He's a private investigator that has seen better days, but now is down on his luck and looks for some relief in the whiskey bottle a little too often. Stains on his trademark trench coat suggest that he spent yet another night dozing off in some back alley, too drunk to get home from the bar, too broke to get a cab. But he's one of the good guys. He's actually the one to show some moral fiber in the city that consumes the poor, corrupts the innocent, and spits out the weak. Too bad he ended up in a wrong place at the wrong time and got accused of murder. With only 48 hours to clean his name, Jack has to solve his toughest case yet. Come on, help the guy out. It'll cost you only $2.39 to get the Director's Cut version of his story in our Topware Classics promo.

Or would you rather take a plunge into a fantastic realm quite different than our reality? The magical land you'll be visiting in Two Worlds: Epic edition should easily satisfy all your escapism needs with its vast and lush gameworld, visuals that remain quite impressive even today, and a well-told story that often lets you digress from its main thread. The Epic Edition we offer you, comes bundled with the game's both expansions: Tainted Blood and Curse of Souls. Yours for only $3.59!

Fantasy not really your thing? Well, how about some hard science fiction, then? Earth 2140 Trillogy, Earth 2150 Trillogy, Earth 2160--or the Earth 21-something series, as we like to call it--offer top-notch RTS gameplay in a gritty futuristic setting, at $2.39 each! But, of course, that's not all of the excellent titles you can find 60% off in our Topware Classics Promo this weekend, so head out to the promo page and pick your favorites. The offer lasts until Tuesday, April 2, at 4:59AM GMT.

As usual, below you'll find a new episode of This Week on GOG, a short video guide to recent events, promos, and other happenings on the site. By the way, if you haven't already, you might want to follow the GOG.com channel on Youtube, so you won't miss our shows, specials, and exclusive trailers.
Post edited March 29, 2013 by G-Doc
Just bought downloaded and started Enclave and while it definitley has it's odd quirks, I'm in awe how a game from 2001 can look THAT good. Doom 3 was 2004/2005 and the lighting is NO WHERE near as good as Enclave. Color tinyE very impressed. :D
mrkgnao: I am going to say something blasphemous here, but I greatly preferred "Enclave" to "Blade of Darkness", primarily due to the controls and mechanics.
Alright then. I may well give it a shot one of these days. Another game I was reminded whilst watching the Enclave LP is a title that is one of the reasons I still own a Dreamcast;(no idea where it's at atm, but it's around here somewhere) Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage.

Any good Dreamcast emulators? If you like Berserk find this. The story alone in this game is reason enough to play it.
tinyE: Just bought downloaded and started Enclave and while it definitley has it's odd quirks, I'm in awe how a game from 2001 can look THAT good. Doom 3 was 2004/2005 and the lighting is NO WHERE near as good as Enclave. Color tinyE very impressed. :D
How does it compare to BoD? :D
Post edited March 30, 2013 by the_bard
mrkgnao: I am going to say something blasphemous here, but I greatly preferred "Enclave" to "Blade of Darkness", primarily due to the controls and mechanics.
the_bard: Alright then. I may well give it a shot one of these days. Another game I was reminded whilst watching the Enclave LP is a title that is one of the reasons I still own a Dreamcast;(no idea where it's at atm, but it's around here somewhere) Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage.

Any good Dreamcast emulators? If you like Berserk find this. The story alone in this game is reason enough to play it.
tinyE: Just bought downloaded and started Enclave and while it definitley has it's odd quirks, I'm in awe how a game from 2001 can look THAT good. Doom 3 was 2004/2005 and the lighting is NO WHERE near as good as Enclave. Color tinyE very impressed. :D
the_bard: How does it compare to BoD? :D
It looks WAY better BUT I've only played a few minutes of each (been stuck in a Trine warp ha ha ha). I don't see anything in Enclave regarding throwing heads but the blood looks great and the combat is a little odd (it looks like your blade goes through someone but it doesn't and sometimes the camera will jump back causing you to lose site of your character) however this can be overcome by swinging swinging swinging swinging and eventually blood will start flowing. :D Also, there is no mouse IN the MAIN MENU. Don't worry it kicks in when the game starts but don't freak out when you try to load a game and you have to use the keyboard.

I am trying to unlock the Dark Campaign but the instructions in the Enclave forum haven't done anything. I used the secret name AND even altered the option.cfg file (I think I did) but to no avail. Anyone got any ideas?
Post edited March 30, 2013 by tinyE
the_bard:
Enclave is straight up fun. Blade of Darkness... is kind of tough.
Enclave is a fairly brainless romp that is a blast to play once you get the hang of it.

I loved Blade of Darkness, but it is not an easy game.
Very nice promo. Not the games that I liked, but the Earth series was a good C&C alternative.
GOG is the only plattform where you can find all those little gems you overlooked in the past. Keep this spirit!
Picked up Two Worlds, and then grabbed Clive Barker's Undying for good measure.

I always feel guilty just buying one when games are on sale so cheaply, so I often pick up another game at the same time. Great for GOG. Not so good for my bank account :)

Happy though as I've been wanting Clive Barker's Undying since it was released on GOG and Two Worlds, i hear, is a superb RPG. Can't wait to get to both.
In the end, I give myself a gift for Easter and picked up Two Worlds, thanks for the promo GOG!
Now I'm wondering when I can play it, probably in a few months, since now I'm playing Legacy of Kain and Thief alternatively!
Post edited April 01, 2013 by Colmar
So Transarctica at last? :-)