It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Complete your collection of D&D games on GOG.com up to 75% off!

In our recent <i>2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale</i> we've offered you many bundle deals, and one of them in particular got you extremely excited. After the sale has ended, we got many e-mails, forum PMs, Facebook shoutouts, Tweets, and letters in a bottle saying one thing: "I missed it! Please repeat this offer, before I die of grief!" We wouldn't want that, of course! So there you have it--a special weekend promo, starting a day early so there's enough time for everyone. In the [url=http://www.gog.com/promo/dnd_gems]Dungeons and Dragons Gems promo you will find the following titles: Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate 2, Icewind Dale, Icewind Dale 2, Planescape: Torment, Dragonshard, Neverwinter Nights, Neverwinter Nights 2, Temple of Elemental Evil, and Demon Stone--all of them DRM-free, complete with the expansions, and delivered with a generous selection of bonus goodies. All that, with up to 75% discount. That mean getting your hands on the entire collection of ten classic Dungeons and Dragons games on GOG.com will cost you only $26.40. Let's have a little taste of what you'll be getting, shall we?

Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete revisits many of the iconic locations known from previous D&D computer RPGs, and adds even more--all in a beautifully rendered environment. The game has been praised for faithfully executing the D&D 3.5 ruleset, delivering a captivating story and vivid characters, and vastly improving the visuals in comparison to its predecessor. With four full campaigns and adventure sets to embark upon, a set of tools to create your own adventures, and fully patched and ready to go, this is the version you just can't afford to miss, especially when it can be your's for as little as $4.99!

Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II remain cult classics not only among D&D fans, but cRPG gamers in general. With countless hours of gameplay, captivating stories, colorful characters, and many memorable locations they're one of the most intense and extensive role-playing experiences you can get while sitting in front of your PC. Each of them can now become a part of your classic collection for only $2.49

Dungeons and Dragons Gems is a stacking promo, and the discount begins at 40% when you're getting a single game, and ends at 75% when you get them all. As usually, the games you already own on GOG.com count towards the discount rate. The promo lasts until Tuesday, August 20, at 3:59AM GMT. Tell your friends who also enjoy Dungeons and Dragons (because friends don't let friends miss out on classic cRPG goodness)!

NOTE: There is a release planned for today as well. It should be arriving on GOG.com in two hours, so stick around.
Nordwolf: Nice promo, however, I am wondering who of the gog users still doesn't has all the included titles (given the assumption that he/she is interested in these games)... :-D
jimbob0i0: /waves

During the summer sales I held off on this for financial reasons ...

I can buy them now though so snapped them all up :)
hehe, that was more a rhetorical question ;-)
Haytrid: I am not a fan of this sliding scale, is this only on this bundle or is that going to be on all bundles in the future? It seems I have bought games from every or almost every GoG bundle in the past and this is the first I have seen this. I only want five games from this bundle, the rest I own the box copies of and they work fine on my computer already. The five I do want should cost $13.95 and not $22.35. I'm sorry but that's $8.40 I could spend on other games that I actually DO want on GoG.

I'm afraid if GoG is going to insist on this pricing structure permanently they are going to get much less, if any, future business from me.

I am not trolling, I love GoG, I just do not care for this pricing structure and will not be supporting it unless I happen to actually need every game in the bundle.
This format seems to happen every time with the D&D games. I wouldn't be surprised if it were a publisher-specific request.
well, there was the buy 1 DND get 1 DND + Temple of Elemental Evil free sale that one time.
Post edited August 18, 2013 by mrcrispy83
This is an excellent promo. I thank you, even though I have already bought them all because now many others can enjoy this collection.

Keep up the great work, GOG.
Flaose: This format seems to happen every time with the D&D games. I wouldn't be surprised if it were a publisher-specific request.
I suspect this is true.
Linux support ASAP!!!
123kid: Linux support ASAP!!!
LOL!

You were joking, right? Or are there Linux versions of these games I'm not aware of?