It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Planescape Torment, Neverwinter Nights 1&2, Baldur's Gate 1&2, and other D&D classics up to 80% off

[url=http://www.gog.com/promo/hasbro_stacking_weekend_promo_050413 ][/url]So, we heard you like Dungeons & Dragons games. Oh, believe us--so do we. The high adventure in the Forgotten Realms simply never gets old. Other D&D settings saw their respective excellent games as well. Each and every one of the 10 classic Hasbro D&D games in GOG.com offer is a gem of its own shine, color, and vibe. We know that every computer RPG fan would like to see their complete collection on their GOG.com shelf. That's why today, we offer you the unbelievable [url=http://www.gog.com/promo/hasbro_stacking_weekend_promo_050413 ]D&D Dynamo Stacking Promo[/url]! You can get the entire Hasbro D&D collection on GOG.com for as little as $21.90!

With amazing timeless RPG classics such as Planescape Torment, Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga and--discounted for the first time ever on GOG.com--Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete, this is an offer you simply can't ignore. This is a stacking promo, so the more games land in your shopping cart, the bigger your discount gets (and if you own any of the games from the promo, they already count towards your discount--keeping it fair for the biggest fans). Time to dust off those D20s! There are deeds of valour to perform in many fantastic lands--go to our [url=http://www.gog.com/promo/hasbro_stacking_weekend_promo_050413 ]D&D Dynamo Stacking Promo page[/url] and complete your collection!

As usual, below you'll find a new episode of This Week on GOG, a short video guide to recent events, promos, and other happenings on the site. By the way, if you haven't already, you might want to follow the GOG.com channel on Youtube, so you won't miss our shows, specials, and exclusive trailers.

But that's not all that's happening on our YouTube channel, no sir! There's a chance to win some games if you're subscribing it. We'll get back to you with some more details later today. Now, don't let us keep you from diving into that [url=http://www.gog.com/promo/hasbro_stacking_weekend_promo_050413 ]D&D Dynamo Stacking Promo[/url], full of games we all love and enjoy.
This probably was the weekend where GOG saw the largest sale of gift codes in its history... ;p
Stooner: This probably was the weekend where GOG saw the largest sale of gift codes in its history... ;p
Well, that's good, right? :P
triock: Well, that's good, right? :P
For us, users, amazing! For GOG, I sure hope so.. ;p
Post edited April 10, 2013 by Stooner
GabiMoro: May I sugggest for you next sale:
Pick 5, save 80%....the list should include adventure games like: The Longest Journey, Dreamfall The Longest Journey, Syberia 1&2 etc :).
jpolastre: I think you want me to spend the rest of the year living off ramen and salty water.
Ha ha, they have Ramen noodles in Brazil?
jpolastre: I think you want me to spend the rest of the year living off ramen and salty water.
BlueMooner: Ha ha, they have Ramen noodles in Brazil?
I don't know when they started here but it must've been in the 70s. Definitely older than I am. I guess they must've been brought by some japanese dude who started his own company and had no competitors for decades.

Even today they're still the cheap industrialized food to go when you're, erm... "on a budget". :-)
Did you miss the D&D Dynamo promo? Well, here it is again (sans Demon Stone & Dragonshard) for roughly the same price:

WTT

------>Dungeons &amp; Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection<------

------>Dungeons &amp; Dragons Neverwinter Nights Complete<------

for

Catacombs Pack

Clive Barker&rsquo;s Undying

Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor
Is anyone got gift for sale? Msg me.
JURCZ91: Is anyone got gift for sale? Msg me.
You'll probably want to just buy them at full price, or try GamersGate for a much better deal: http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-DBAMC/dungeons-and-dragons-anthology-the-master-collection
Any clues if this promotion could happen again?
I would prefer to buy those games here rather than Gamersgate.
Regards,
Flavio.
flaviomatiello: Any clues if this promotion could happen again?
Regards,
Flavio.
Perhaps during the summer or winter, but unfortunately it will probably be a while. I think the Gate versions are very similar to GOG's versions, though.
Regards,
Flavio.
Usually once - twice a year (2nd time in xmas sale )
GOG's versions are the ones GG and other places uses i think. GG ones dont have soundtracks or any of the goodies GOG's copies have though
Well, now it´s here just another time:
O.K., they´ve changed the name and you only get the massive discount if you buy all the games, but hey:
It´s fantastic anyways!
Regards,
Flavio.
Post edited June 18, 2013 by RadonGOG
Just bought the package. Very nice.
Now I just gotta find some time to play!
Regards,
Flavio
Post edited June 18, 2013 by flaviomatiello
Awesome promo. Don't have any of these games. Instabuy.
I wish my credit card wasn't empty :(
Well at least I got Torchlight. Thanks GOG