It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ti1468: So is anyone still rolling up rares?
I just keep getting the same 5 games every time.
No, I have tried 10 times to look and I got just the zombie shooters, alien shooter, Duke, Aqua Kitty and SS2.
I am though picking up on the US servers for GOG at the moment, and yesterday when I got lucky I was picked up on the German servers.
I wonder if anyone can tell me if this is just pure coincidence or are the servers themselves maybe loaded?

EDIT:: also I remember picking up on the US servers at the weekend too.
Post edited March 18, 2014 by 011284mm
ti1468: So is anyone still rolling up rares?
I just keep getting the same 5 games every time.
011284mm: No, I have tried 10 times to look and I got just the zombie shooters, alien shooter, Duke, Aqua Kitty and SS2.
I am though picking up on the US servers for GOG at the moment, and yesterday when I got lucky I was picked up on the German servers.
I wonder if anyone can tell me if this is just pure coincidence or are the servers themselves maybe loaded?

EDIT:: also I remember picking up on the US servers at the weekend too.
Hmm maybe because I already own Aqua Kitty and SS2, so I'm now limited to a smaller pool of the common games. Of the twenty times I just rolled, I always get

zombie shooter
puddle
duke nukem
avernum complete
geneforge 1-5

They're also almost always in the same order, and alien shooter never showed up even once. Maybe I'm just extremely unlucky.
Post edited March 18, 2014 by ti1468
Grargar: Thank you for the code, Sinistar. I sent yours too, but I was quite burned in the process. That'll teach me to be even more vigilant in my future purchases.
Thanks for the trade, and sorry you got Keane'd in the process. Clearly this game needs to be handled as a Level Four pathogen. ;)
nope, I keep getting the same games, in the same order as well.. even when I flush the cache and / or open a new browser
high rated
I completely puddled and got owlverlord
mx2g-xcr8-yj3b-9tc7
Post edited March 19, 2014 by juryman00
juryman00: I completely puddled and got owlverlord
mx2g-xcr8-yj3b-9tc7
Thank you :)
your welcome!
Hello,

I'm sick of this pot of gold lottery. I've tried countless times since the beginning of the promotion and never drawn anything except games from the following list:

Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender
Avernum: The Complete Saga
Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition
Geneforge 1-5
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
Ittle Dew
Painkiller Black Edition
Penumbra Collection, The
Puddle
Tales from Space Mutant Blobs Attack

I am really interested in obtaining Deadly Premonition and Aarklash Legacy (or Outlast) alongside Unepic, Magrunner, Spelunky (hand-picked), but the "leprechaun" really insists that I should get 2 of the games from the list above.

Even with 5 pots selected, I could only get games from that list. I guess I should buy those, but it rather unfair to have to buy things I don't need to get to the good stuff.
Atombomb2097: Even with 5 pots selected, I could only get games from that list. I guess I should buy those, but it rather unfair to have to buy things I don't need to get to the good stuff.
Indeed it seems you have to own all the common games to even get a chance of rolling any of the big games, now even the order of the games is same for every roll.
Atombomb2097: Even with 5 pots selected, I could only get games from that list. I guess I should buy those, but it rather unfair to have to buy things I don't need to get to the good stuff.
Definitely Don't do that. I essentially tried to and it backfired big time. Now I own all those common games on your list that I already owned on other sites or just had no interest in, but I can't get a popular game (deponia 3, aarklash, deadly premonition, erica reed, outlast, etc.) to pop up. So getting those other games I didn't really want was a complete waste.
I'm having no luck with the rares this morning, looks like they may be depleted again. Perhaps GOG will restock them one final time before the sale ends.
IAmSinistar: I'm having no luck with the rares this morning, looks like they may be depleted again. Perhaps GOG will restock them one final time before the sale ends.
I think we know who is responsible for depleting the stock, it isn't a coincidence that no one else can get the rare games. :P
stg83: I think we know who is responsible for depleting the stock, it isn't a coincidence that no one else can get the rare games. :P
Hey now, I may be a lucky fisherman, but I'm not a trawler. I threw back most of my "catch". :)

I think the limited pool just ran out again due to a renewed interest in purchases when it became clear the rare titles were back (except for two of them, which as far as I can tell never returned). I don't think I bought more than a half-dozen carts since the restock, and maybe a dozen total over the course of the whole sale.

Still, if you need a scapegoat, I'm your man. I have that position on my resume, even. ;)
Has anyone seen Cognition after the first few hours of the sale?
IAmSinistar: Hey now, I may be a lucky fisherman, but I'm not a trawler. I threw back most of my "catch". :)

I think the limited pool just ran out again due to a renewed interest in purchases when it became clear the rare titles were back (except for two of them, which as far as I can tell never returned). I don't think I bought more than a half-dozen carts since the restock, and maybe a dozen total over the course of the whole sale.

Still, if you need a scapegoat, I'm your man. I have that position on my resume, even. ;)
You definitely provided a great service to a lot of folks that were getting duped by all the leprechauns. I was only able to roll three rare games and all of them separately, but now all I am getting is the same 5 games in the same sad order. I was looking for a very rare occurrence I have to admit which was 1 selection of Deponia and 4 gold pots which would ideally result in 3 rare games including Deponia 3. So I only have myself to blame for unrealistic expectations. :)