It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our every YouTube subscriber has a chance to win one of 111 free games!

Are you our YouTube channel subscriber? No? Well, you're missing out big time. It's an endless stream of pure gaming awesomeness, comedic weirdness, and exclusive insights into the world of game development. Or so we would like to think. No, really--we do our best to deliver content that is entertaining and well worth watching. High-definition game trailers, [url=http://youtu.be/97dMB0nr6L4]This Week on GOG show, voiced by The Enigmatic T himself, developer talks, content created by our brilliant users, and special feature videos--all there for your viewing pleasure.

If all that does not convince you to follow GOG.com channel on Youtube, we have some special incentive to help you make up your mind. Every single person that subscribes before Monday, April 8, at 10:59AM GMT automatically enters our sweepstakes and gets a chance to win one of the 111 free games.

So, don't wait! Join the ranks of over 11 111 of our happy subscribers (well, more like 13 500+ by now), and follow GOG.com channel on Youtube now!
Post edited April 05, 2013 by G-Doc
makr3la: What do you mean by #4? :-)
mrking58: Opps It should say above rules don't count.

So you must find a game costing a dollar :)
Sorry, first word is first word. You are screwed now! >:-)
Post edited April 14, 2013 by makr3la
Now you have to pay ;-)

If you are a sportsman you should buy him his game!
For the winners do they get a message here on Gog.com or on youtube?
Xuang9: For the winners do they get a message here on Gog.com or on youtube?
Selected? Yes. Contacted? Not so much, as the only good way to do it is over YT private messages and it's a process that cannot be automated. Please be patient, it shouldn't be much longer.
Never as much fun waiting to find out who has won, rather enjoy the games themselves though.
Soon they will reach 22,000 subscribers and maybe we can go through this all again. Yay!!
This is a bit late, but in the future please consider the few of us who couldn't access Youtube and offer an alternative method of entering the sweepstakes.

I happen to be in China at the moment, and man the Great Firewall sucks. Now, I'm sure there are plenty of advice the folks here can offer, but let's just say that back when the sweepstakes was running I was not able to reach Youtube.

Thank you for your consideration.
tonyc_76: This is a bit late, but in the future please consider the few of us who couldn't access Youtube and offer an alternative method of entering the sweepstakes.

I happen to be in China at the moment, and man the Great Firewall sucks. Now, I'm sure there are plenty of advice the folks here can offer, but let's just say that back when the sweepstakes was running I was not able to reach Youtube.

Thank you for your consideration.
Damn Tony that sucks, can you access facebook?
Bah I never win anything. Think I'll buy a game and go cry in a corner while it downloads.
Xuang9: Damn Tony that sucks, can you access facebook?
Very late, but I don't check GOG very often these days.

Back then, no. No twitter either. Or blogspot (but tumblr's fine? Why the heck is that?) Now..., well, I plead the 5th. Well, okay, so technically the 5th doesn't apply in China, haha.

GOG has used other 3rd parties to collect survey data and give out codes as a reward. Something like that could be used again for future sweepstakes.