It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pick 5 out of 20 games, save 80%! This week only!

BOOM! Here's a new explosive offer for GOG.com users. We've prepared a list of 20 exciting titles including some of the best indie games and modern releases available on our site, and we invite you to mix, match and create your very own bundle of 5 games, in our week-long [url=http://www.gog.com/pick_5]Pick 5 promo. You will save 80% on your purchase! The Witcher for $2? Chronicles of Riddick for $3? Deponia for $4? Yes! Only on GOG.com!

For the full list of the 20 amazing games you can pick for your personal bundle and grab with 80% discount, go to the Pick 5 promo page. Tell your friends! (We've even included some handy Facebook, Twitter and Google+ buttons on the promo page for your convenience. Don't hesitate to use them *wink*.)

The offer lasts until Tuesday, March 19, at 9:59AM GMT.
Finally decided to get King's Bounty: Crossworlds for my final game. Thanks for all the pointers guys!

EDIT: My first 4 were Riddick, Alan Wake, Deponia, and Divinity 2.
Post edited March 18, 2013 by FlamingFirewire
Been pondering if I am going to partake in this sale or not. The ones I am most interested in are:

1) Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
2) A New Beginning - Final Cut
3) King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY

The other two i'm not certain on. I already own Grimrock, Witcher EE, Divinity 2, Deponia on Steam. Anyone have suggestions on my last two? Thinking possibly Runaway 3 and Back to the Future. Not a fan of Alan Wake so pls don't say that lol..

EDIT: Or I may just wait for these three games to individually be on sale later on in the future. Between GOG and Steam I probably have 100~ games left on my backlog. So waiting won't hurt me much.
Post edited March 18, 2013 by elazul2k
elazul2k: Been pondering if I am going to partake in this sale or not. The ones I am most interested in are:

The other two i'm not certain on. I already own Grimrock, Witcher EE, Divinity 2 on Steam. Anyone have suggestions on my last two? Thinking possibly Runaway 3 and Back to the Future. Not a fan of Alan Wake so pls don't say that lol..

EDIT: Or I may just wait for these three games to individually be on sale later on in the future. Between GOG and Steam I probably have 100~ games left on my backlog. So waiting won't hurt me much.
Deponia and Runaway 3. Guess Deponia is a little better than Bttf...
elazul2k: Been pondering if I am going to partake in this sale or not. The ones I am most interested in are:

The other two i'm not certain on. I already own Grimrock, Witcher EE, Divinity 2 on Steam. Anyone have suggestions on my last two? Thinking possibly Runaway 3 and Back to the Future. Not a fan of Alan Wake so pls don't say that lol..

merow: Deponia and Runaway 3. Guess Deponia is a little better than Bttf...
Looks like you caught me before my last edit. I checked my steam library and found Deponia in it(only 2 hours played - which I don't remember). I hear it is a good game and I fully plan on getting to it eventually lol... Runaway 3 is probably going to be one I snag for sure. Stuck on the last one though haha! Choices choices!
merow: Deponia and Runaway 3. Guess Deponia is a little better than Bttf...
elazul2k: Looks like you caught me before my last edit. I checked my steam library and found Deponia in it(only 2 hours played - which I don't remember). I hear it is a good game and I fully plan on getting to it eventually lol... Runaway 3 is probably going to be one I snag for sure. Stuck on the last one though haha! Choices choices!
Hmm, Defender's Quest?
Im still thinking bout PID or Puddle...Cant decide...

The other two i'm not certain on. I already own Grimrock, Witcher EE, Divinity 2, Deponia on Steam. Anyone have suggestions on my last two? Thinking possibly Runaway 3 and Back to the Future. Not a fan of Alan Wake so pls don't say that lol..

If I were you, I'd probably go for Defender's Quest and Runaway 3. I've heard great things about both of those.
*mulling over Deponia and Runaway 3*
Post edited March 18, 2013 by nijuu
Question. Will GOG support actually split your one code to multiple codes if you request it? I was under the impression it couldnt be done
Post edited March 18, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: Question. Will GOG support actually split your one code to multiple codes if you request it? I was under the impression it couldnt be done
If you ask them nicely, I think that they will do it for you. :D

FlamingFirewire: If I were you, I'd probably go for Defender's Quest and Runaway 3. I've heard great things about both of those.
Thanks for the suggestion(you and Triock). I actually never heard of Defender's Quest and was actually going to skip it completely. I ended up doing some research on it and watched a few youtube videos and gotta say it looks pretty good. So Defender's Quest and Runaway 3 are my final 2. *completed transaction*

GOG: You guys sure know how to suck away my money at a slow but steady rate. I am a sucker for cheap bundles of games. Usually it is Steam that manages to "steal" my money(with the constant sales - I consider myself a budget gamer as I never buy a game at full price), but you guys been getting it more and more lately. Still gotta finish 90% of the games from the Dungeons and Dragons bundle I bought over the holiday(only played BG1 & 2 out of it so far) and FTL took up my whole weekend recently. So many games so little time.
Post edited March 18, 2013 by elazul2k
I decided to buy PID, hope its not too frustrating :/
Puddle is rated lower and seems more difficult.
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Alan13
Promo is now over

I got my 5 games for 17 dollars a few days ago, excellent value, GOG should do these kind of special promos more often