It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pick 5 out of 20 games, save 80%! This week only!

BOOM! Here's a new explosive offer for GOG.com users. We've prepared a list of 20 exciting titles including some of the best indie games and modern releases available on our site, and we invite you to mix, match and create your very own bundle of 5 games, in our week-long [url=http://www.gog.com/pick_5]Pick 5 promo. You will save 80% on your purchase! The Witcher for $2? Chronicles of Riddick for $3? Deponia for $4? Yes! Only on GOG.com!

For the full list of the 20 amazing games you can pick for your personal bundle and grab with 80% discount, go to the Pick 5 promo page. Tell your friends! (We've even included some handy Facebook, Twitter and Google+ buttons on the promo page for your convenience. Don't hesitate to use them *wink*.)

The offer lasts until Tuesday, March 19, at 9:59AM GMT.
The coolness that is Defender's Quest cannot be understated. I would go door-to-door and sell this game to people, if I could make a living that way. I would wear t-shirts promoting the game (there's an idea). I would have it tattooed...nevermind. It's the main reason I took advantage of this promo.

But King's Bounty is good too, especially if you've played the first and liked the story. It's like Heroes of Might and Magic lite.
Ophelium: The coolness that is Defender's Quest cannot be understated. I would go door-to-door and sell this game to people, if I could make a living that way. I would wear t-shirts promoting the game (there's an idea). I would have it tattooed...nevermind. It's the main reason I took advantage of this promo.

But King's Bounty is good too, especially if you've played the first and liked the story. It's like Heroes of Might and Magic lite.
I haven't played any of the King's Bounty games before, so should I think about playing the other one on GOG first?
FlamingFirewire: I haven't played any of the King's Bounty games before, so should I think about playing the other one on GOG first?
It's not necessary to. There are some minor story elements that are explained in the first game, but you can get by without playing Legend since it's a whole new setting.

Edit: Check your PMs :)
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Ophelium
nijuu: Whats your taste in games? Lots like Defenders Quest. Never tried the other one
FlamingFirewire: Not too interested in tower defense games, but kind of interested in the strategy stuff. Kind of tempted to take a look at King's Bounty and AW: American Nightmare too... There's lots of options for this last game in my list - so I was wondering if there were some other suggestions of games that people thought were really good from the list to fill my last slot. I guess anything would do, but I'm just looking for recommendations for the "best" game since I'm not too picky about the genre.
Of the ones you dont have KIngs Bounty is probably the only other game remotely being strategy wise ( even though its more of a rpg but with turned based combat) - the rest are pretty much adventure games or platformers.Plus its normally $24.99. damn. i should have got that myself lol
FlamingFirewire: I haven't played any of the King's Bounty games before, so should I think about playing the other one on GOG first?
Ophelium: It's not necessary to. There are some minor story elements that are explained in the first game, but you can get by without playing Legend since it's a whole new setting.

Edit: Check your PMs :)
Give this man a raise! Thanks so much for the game! I would rate you higher but it won't let me do it more than once.
Post edited March 17, 2013 by FlamingFirewire
What would happen if I buy a game that I already own? Do I get a gift code for it?

Is there anyone else who want to share the 5-game bundle and split the bill with me? I really want two games: Divinity 2 and King's Bounty: Crosswords, so someone else can pick/have the other three. I either own or don't want anything else from the available selections.

Seriously, the promo should have included a longer list of selections.
Post edited March 17, 2013 by ktchong
ktchong: What would happen if I buy a game that I already own? Do I get a gift code for it?

Is there anyone else who want to share the 5-game bundle and split the bill with me? I really want two games: Divinity 2 and King's Bounty: Crosswords, so someone else can pick/have the other three. I either own or don't want anything else from the available selections.

If you choose a game you already own, it will be left on the gift code. You only get one gift code for with all five games on it.
ktchong: What would happen if I buy a game that I already own? Do I get a gift code for it?
You would get a gift code for the group of 5 games. When a code is redeemed, any games not in the inventory would be added, while any games that the person already had would remain in the gift code and could be redeemed by someone else.

For example, I have Divinity 2, but not King's Bounty (bought it from Gamersgate before the GOG release), so the only way we could split an order would be if you redeemed first, which would mean you would have to already own any games that I was interested in (just A New Beginning, possibly Defender's Quest, but I'm not really into tower defense games).

If you include a game you already own, the whole purchase is bought as a git code. When you redeem the code yourself, you get the games you didn't already have. The game that you already owned before purchase is still attached to the gift code, you can then give the code to someone else.

EDIT: NINJAS! I MUST FLEE!
Post edited March 17, 2013 by ABH20
Okay then.

I already own The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, Legend of Grimrock, and Back to the Future: The Games.

If anyone already owns Divinity 2 and King's Bounty: Crosswords, and wants only three other games from the selections, what I can do is to set up an arrangement with him: I will send money to him via PayPal. He can redeem his three games first, and then send me the code and I will redeem the remaining two games. Or we can do it the other way 'round.

I suppose I can squeeze in Inquisitor, so I will have three games (Inquisitor, Divinity 2 and King's Bounty Crosswords,) and the other guy will pick two. I only play RPG, strategy games with heavy doses of RPG, and pretty much nothing else.
Post edited March 17, 2013 by ktchong
Ok, I just purchased the 5 pack twice, and it worked, i have 10 new games, which i'll enjoy.
A big thank you to GOG for offering these awesome games.
Hmmmmm Not long to go
Would anyone be willing to split a pack with me? I only really want INQUISITOR and DEFENDER'S QUEST.
Cant decide pid or puddle, opinions? Is one more frustrating than the otther?
Finally found 3 games I could at least consider trying alongside the Alan Wake games, so I dropped $18 on them....along with $2.40 for the Anachronox promo....I think I just reached 100 GOGs (not counting freebies!)....