It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pick 5 out of 20 games, save 80%! This week only!

BOOM! Here's a new explosive offer for GOG.com users. We've prepared a list of 20 exciting titles including some of the best indie games and modern releases available on our site, and we invite you to mix, match and create your very own bundle of 5 games, in our week-long [url=http://www.gog.com/pick_5]Pick 5 promo. You will save 80% on your purchase! The Witcher for $2? Chronicles of Riddick for $3? Deponia for $4? Yes! Only on GOG.com!

For the full list of the 20 amazing games you can pick for your personal bundle and grab with 80% discount, go to the Pick 5 promo page. Tell your friends! (We've even included some handy Facebook, Twitter and Google+ buttons on the promo page for your convenience. Don't hesitate to use them *wink*.)

The offer lasts until Tuesday, March 19, at 9:59AM GMT.
nijuu: *thinking* should i or shouldnt i get some of these games...
You already have one. :-p

I would have bought a second set of five, if it wasn't for that much RPG games. Not my genre. But at last I got all the good platformers here. :)
BuzzLightyear2: I plan to purchase the following 4 games from this deal:

Alan Wake
Alan Wake: American Nightmare
Divinity 2: Developer's Cut
Legend of Grimrock

I do not want any of other games in the promo. If someone is interested in trading and wants a certain game from this promo, I will buy it along with the rest and PM him the gift code. In exchange, I would like the gift code for either Arx Fatalis or The Bard's Tale. If interested, please PM me.

This offer is still available.
i would like deponia - do yo have something in mind for you?
Okay, I've decided to go for this, even though I only want two titles (A digital backup of King's Bounty seems nice but I'd rather share the wealth). So, that leaves three slots for whoever wants The Witcher, Capsized, Legend of Grimrock, Inquisitor, Deponia, or Divinity 2. I'd be willing to give away any of the first 4, but if you want the last two, I'd like a trade. Just shoot me a pm or reply.

Edit: Well, seems like only The Witcher was wanted ^_^ So, I hope I can enjoy those Alan Wake games.
Post edited March 14, 2013 by Ophelium
Good one. What about Pay What You Want promos like Interplay catalog?
Quick inquiry, can you do this offer multiple times?
Say, if you had 7 or so games on the list you wanted could you purchase 10 games via the promo to get them?
can you buy 5 then give 1 of those games to your friends
cj13810: can you buy 5 then give 1 of those games to your friends
If you already have that one, yep..
DyneAmite: Quick inquiry, can you do this offer multiple times?
Say, if you had 7 or so games on the list you wanted could you purchase 10 games via the promo to get them?
Well I just bought 5 games from the promo and when I go to the promo page again I am able to choose 5 new games so I guess it should be no problem.
Post edited March 14, 2013 by Cifer29
So far I've decided to get Divinity II and Dark Athena. As for the remaining games I was hoping someone could help me decide between Deponia, Inquisitor, Runaway 3, A New Beginning and Lucius. Thanks in advance.
Is it possible in the future to see more non-steam-based games in such promos ?
Hi guys, I'm buying

Chronicles Of Riddick
Inquisitor
Capsized
Tiny and Big

So I have one more space for a game I can put on the table to trade

The Witcher

Would like to trade it for

Blood
System Shock 2
Stronghold Crusader HD
ArmA Gold Edition

Or any other good offer (only GOG games).

Thanks to Raze_Larian for Divine Divinity you rock man.
Post edited March 15, 2013 by Crsldmc
SvAlex_UKR: Is it possible in the future to see more non-steam-based games in such promos ?
GOG only puts into promo's the games they have in their own catalogue. GOG doesnt worry about whats also on steam or not
Siegor: So far I've decided to get Divinity II and Dark Athena. As for the remaining games I was hoping someone could help me decide between Deponia, Inquisitor, Runaway 3, A New Beginning and Lucius. Thanks in advance.
If you like adventures Deponia/A New Beginning/Runaway 3 in that order IMHO. Opinions on Lucius is variable...
Post edited March 14, 2013 by nijuu
Siegor: So far I've decided to get Divinity II and Dark Athena. As for the remaining games I was hoping someone could help me decide between Deponia, Inquisitor, Runaway 3, A New Beginning and Lucius. Thanks in advance.
Deponia (great game), Inquisitor and Runaway 3 (only if you played previous games in series, if not then A New Beginning).
If you want to give that last one away, you should be able to gift the package to your email and then divvy up the codes between people.
Post edited March 14, 2013 by FlamingFirewire
FlamingFirewire: If you want to give that last one away, you should be able to gift the package yo your email and then divvy up the codes between people.
I'm pretty sure you only get one code. That's how all multi-game purchases have worked before.