It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pick 5 out of 20 games, save 80%! This week only!

BOOM! Here's a new explosive offer for GOG.com users. We've prepared a list of 20 exciting titles including some of the best indie games and modern releases available on our site, and we invite you to mix, match and create your very own bundle of 5 games, in our week-long [url=http://www.gog.com/pick_5]Pick 5 promo. You will save 80% on your purchase! The Witcher for $2? Chronicles of Riddick for $3? Deponia for $4? Yes! Only on GOG.com!

For the full list of the 20 amazing games you can pick for your personal bundle and grab with 80% discount, go to the Pick 5 promo page. Tell your friends! (We've even included some handy Facebook, Twitter and Google+ buttons on the promo page for your convenience. Don't hesitate to use them *wink*.)

The offer lasts until Tuesday, March 19, at 9:59AM GMT.
Only managed to find 3 titles, as I own quite a few of the rest. Pity they didn't add Runaway 1 & 2 aswell, or just some more game titles to the list. Gonna pass on this, but an excellent promo for those who don't have many of the titles available here.
Hillsy_: Only managed to find 3 titles, as I own quite a few of the rest. Pity they didn't add Runaway 1 & 2 aswell, or just some more game titles to the list. Gonna pass on this, but an excellent promo for those who don't have many of the titles available here.
There are quite a few people who want one or two of the games (Inquisitor being the most commonly asked one), so see if you can make a deal with one of them. 3 for you, 2 for them, assuming you already own the 2 they want.
Perfect deal for me. There are six games on the list that I don't own and there's one of them that I'm not interested in. So it's an easy choice.

Thank you, GOG!
I only want Inquisitor and Defenders quest , so if anyone wants do some kind of deal let me know :)
(I put this in classifieds but should have put it here... sorry for double-post)

I am looking at buying 3 of these games, and could round out my purchase with the two on the list I already have,
Divinity II: Director's Cut &
The Witcher

If anyone would want to buy me something on GOG in trade for these titles, PM me. I'm most interested in Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete, but am open to offers. Message me for my wishlist and such if interested. :)
jpolastre: Ah I see I wasn't the only one burned by their hare-brained hardly-ever-working installer activation.
When on a later occasion I had the option to buy ToMI on promo from GOG or wait a bit to get it even cheaper directly from Telltale I had no doubts. I'll never get another of their games unless it's clear of their DRM.
Leroux: Yeah, it's not just that their DRM is buggy and flawed, it's also that they hardly offer any support for it. You can wait weeks for a reply, and if you finally get one, it's unsatisfactory, at least in my case. And from their tech forums I get the impression there's either no official staff around or they just reply to the easy and pleasant posts.
Whenever their installer won't acknowledge you're a proper customer these are their traditional replies:
a) keep trying and eventually the installer will give up and let you in;
b) uninstall, reinstall, lather, rinse, repeat. And then try again.
c) don't forget to give the game admin rights to your computer (although their games are made in an age when it should not ask for admin rights due to security concerns).
Seriously, next time I decide to install a game I bought from their store I think I'll download a pirated version instead and save myself the hassle.

Leroux: I'm also pretty disappointed <snip>. I don't have any sympathy for them anymore and I wouldn't recommend anyone buying directly from them.
I echo your words.
And shipment prices to Brazil aren't any good either.
Is there anyone with Divinity II and in need of one more game to get the deal? If it helps, I already own Chronicles of Riddick and The Witcher, but nothing else from the list.
Fantastic deal :) !!!!

I bought 5 games this morning, Lucius, Runaway 3, Inquisitor, Divinity 2 and Capsized.
Some offer! One the one hand I really don't need another five games for my already bloated games collection. But on the other hand, sure it'd be rude not too...
jpolastre: Whenever their installer won't acknowledge you're a proper customer these are their traditional replies:
a) keep trying and eventually the installer will give up and let you in;
b) uninstall, reinstall, lather, rinse, repeat. And then try again.
c) don't forget to give the game admin rights to your computer (although their games are made in an age when it should not ask for admin rights due to security concerns).
Seriously, next time I decide to install a game I bought from their store I think I'll download a pirated version instead and save myself the hassle.
Also this. Note the huge amount of replies in that thread. After repeatedly asking for an official reply, a fortnight later I got an e-mail asking if I had tried running the game in administrator mode. I said I did and it didn't change anything, so they recommended re-installing the games (which I had already tried, too). And that's all. Problem solved?

So much for one-time activation. And they still don't see any need to offer DRM-free versions to their customers. (Also note how responsive they are to any such suggestions, e.g. or [url=http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37579]here; I don't really know why they even maintain a tech and troubleshooting forum on their website when they're either not interested in communicating with their customers or don't have the capacities to do so).

Anyway, enough about Telltale, back on topic. ;)
Post edited March 12, 2013 by Leroux
Should have been allowed to select games you already have without buying them...

I already have too many games, I don' t feel like adding more I don't even intend to play. :/

Pass... almost bought though...
After a lot of deliberation, finally decided on:

Runaway 3
Defender's Quest
Tiny & Big
A New Beginning
Divinity 2

$15 - not bad, though I fully expect some of these to show up in indie bundles in the near future
What do I do if I would like to by 4 that I do not own but would like to give one to a friend?
When I made the selection - it per default asked me to gift the whole order.
I was thinking of gifting the whole order to me and then send the code of the redundant game to a friend.
Do think that this should work?
F242: What do I do if I would like to by 4 that I do not own but would like to give one to a friend?
When I made the selection - it per default asked me to gift the whole order.
I was thinking of gifting the whole order to me and then send the code of the redundant game to a friend.
Do think that this should work?
Yes, this would work as long as the 5th game is one you already own.
kalirion: After a lot of deliberation, finally decided on:

Runaway 3
Defender's Quest
Tiny & Big
A New Beginning
Divinity 2

$15 - not bad, though I fully expect some of these to show up in indie bundles in the near future
Not unless they dont sell well or been out for a fair while ;)