It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let the birthday celebration begin!

Welcome to Pick 5 Games & Save 80% Weeklong Promo. We all know your gaming-sense is tingling right now. All those great indie games for $2, $3, $4, or $5. Twenty-five games! In case you're wondering which ones to get, we have an answer for you: all of them! You can save almost $300 by simply buying all those games right now, with an average discount of 80%. Mix, match, and make your own promo. Just pick 5 games, pay $10 or little more, depending on your gaming taste, download and play those wonderful indie games of all genres, themes, and sizes.

Omerta: City of Gangsters is not only $5, but all the DLCs for the game are now bundled in one single pack, and for just a fraction of the regular price. But that's not all! Omerta is now available for Mac OS X as well, so all Apple-gamers can lean from cover cradling chattering Tommy guns right now. Feel the atmosphere of early 1930s, enter the brutal gangsters' world, and become the ultimate Atlantic City mob-ruler. Omerta is just one of twenty-five: for the full list of indie games you can pick for your personal bundle and grab with 80% discount, go to the [url=http://www.gog.com/high5]Pick 5 Games Promo Page. Tell your friends! (We've even included some handy Facebook, Twitter and Google+ buttons on the promo page for your convenience. Don't hesitate to use them *wink*.) This promo ends next Monday, September 16, at 3:59 AM GMT.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
Pick 5 Promo is just the beginning of our big birthday celebration. GOG.com is turning FIVE, and we have five weeks of promos, gifts, contests, and specials with a Grand Finale in the middle of October. Become a fan on , follow us on [url=http://www.twitter.com/gogcom]Twitter, join our circle in , and subscribe to our [url=http://www.youtube.com/gogcom]YouTube channel so you don't miss out on any of the upcoming birthday spécialités.
HypersomniacLive: Well, given that the celebrations started on a Monday I'd go with each week being a Mon - Sun period. Which would mean that this week's surprises are yet to come :-)
Sounds good to me! :)
GOG is doing a giveaway this week of 4 games to 4 participants who write GOG themed rap lyrics.
IAmSinistar: Sounds good to me! :)
undeadcow's post got me thinking.
The lyrics contest started on Fri 13th (first week) and ends on Fri 20th (second week).
Maybe each event is scheduled to start on a Friday?
HypersomniacLive: undeadcow's post got me thinking.
The lyrics contest started on Fri 13th (first week) and ends on Fri 20th (second week).
Maybe each event is scheduled to start on a Friday?
Yes, that's quite possible. Stargunner was given away on or about Friday too. Perhaps the High-5 promo was an early opener to kick things off.
Nevermind - was commenting on previous "pick 5" style bundle timing, but it appears they show up randomly. The last one may have been in March 2013.
Post edited September 18, 2013 by undeadcow
IAmSinistar: Yes, that's quite possible. Stargunner was given away on or about Friday too. Perhaps the High-5 promo was an early opener to kick things off.
Yep, Stargunner was given away on Fir 13th. That also counts towards the first week - and now that I think about it, the first week was quite the kickoff with three events.