It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Buy any game on GOG.com and get the Witcher 1, too, free for a limited time!
This is the final week of our 5th Birthday Celebration. We're going to go above and beyond the call of birthday, though, and give you guys something incredible for our final thank you: buy anything on GOG.com--yes, anything--and get a free copy of [url=http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher]The Witcher: Enhanced Edition with any purchase.

In case you don't know about it (how don't you know about it if you've found your way here?) the game has been lauded as:

"a fantastic RPG, and an amazing achievement for first-time Polish developer CD Projekt" (PC Gamer)

and

"one of the most engrossing, mature games in years" (Gamespot).

It's a definite must-have for all RPG fans and, frankly, all story-oriented mature gamers, and now, for an entire week it comes at an unbeatable price of free!

Combine that with the sale that we have right now on Divinity: Dragon Commander for extra promotional goodness, or find anything else that strikes your fancy and get a copy of the Witcher. Buy one for your friends--heck, at this price go ahead and buy one for people you don't even like all that much. ;)

This special offer lasts until Thursday, October 17 at 9:59 AM GMT
The_Immortal: ...So if you buy TW1 you get TW1 for free? :S
Trilarion: It doesn't enhance the game experience however, having two copies of TW1. Having two bananas on the other hand would increase the value for yourself. :D
Little-known fact: if you run two copies of the witcher on two different PC's and then cross your eyes while you play, you've just constructed the world's strangest Oculus Rift. :P
amagarr: Thank you, Merchito for sharing. I take it.
Good :)
Post edited October 14, 2013 by Merchito
TheEnigmaticT: Little-known fact: if you run two copies of the witcher on two different PC's and then cross your eyes while you play, you've just constructed the world's strangest Oculus Rift. :P
How about if I run the game on three screens, two of which are rotated to portrait mode?
ljyoun: could someone please get me a gift code for this? i've been dying to play this game, but im sadly broke.
Gaunathor: I would PM you a code, if you'd let me.
yes please. i have a torchlight gift code, if you want that in return.
ljyoun: yes please. i have a torchlight gift code, if you want that in return.
No need for anything in return. I already have Torchlight anyhow.

Still, it's better to send the code per PM (the forumites have a habit of snatching up codes like crazy). Your account, however, seems to have been set to not allow PMs. Please change that so I can give you the code (you can change it back afterwards).
This is a great deal.
Post edited October 14, 2013 by RabidYeller
i can't pay from my card,if anyone has excess.Please PM me the code if you don't need it.
I don't need it already
thanks Angered_Walrus :)
Post edited October 14, 2013 by ccc007
Nice deal. Thanks for the keys.

I played the first Witcher game up to the big city/town, and I got burned out and quit.
(I was trying for a perfect game on my first play through, consulting several FAQs to get everything...
that made game way longer... and I just got burnt out)
^I so very very much hate missable stuff in game, makes you have to replay the game over and over :(

Now hopefully I can do a rush job of this, and then play Witcher 2.... in preperation for Witcher 3~!
NA57-78SC-3FVG-2HQT

UL5A-VQRQ-D5S7-4SHS
Angered_Walrus: UL5A-VQRQ-D5S7-4SHS
thank you so much. this one has been claimed :)
Angered_Walrus: NA57-78SC-3FVG-2HQT
Thanks mate. Redeemed
First game I bought from GOG when I joined 2 years ago.
Have fun!

BSTW-SXDE-8CTD-8DMD

AWDU-4N4H-MU3A-2XUP
fredmon: AWDU-4N4H-MU3A-2XUP
Redeemed. Thank you very much!