It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Buy any game on GOG.com and get the Witcher 1, too, free for a limited time!
This is the final week of our 5th Birthday Celebration. We're going to go above and beyond the call of birthday, though, and give you guys something incredible for our final thank you: buy anything on GOG.com--yes, anything--and get a free copy of [url=http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher]The Witcher: Enhanced Edition with any purchase.

In case you don't know about it (how don't you know about it if you've found your way here?) the game has been lauded as:

"a fantastic RPG, and an amazing achievement for first-time Polish developer CD Projekt" (PC Gamer)

and

"one of the most engrossing, mature games in years" (Gamespot).

It's a definite must-have for all RPG fans and, frankly, all story-oriented mature gamers, and now, for an entire week it comes at an unbeatable price of free!

Combine that with the sale that we have right now on Divinity: Dragon Commander for extra promotional goodness, or find anything else that strikes your fancy and get a copy of the Witcher. Buy one for your friends--heck, at this price go ahead and buy one for people you don't even like all that much. ;)

This special offer lasts until Thursday, October 17 at 9:59 AM GMT
As you can see here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_witcher_ee_giveaway_1/page3

We don't. xD
YAY 33 EA game sale.
If I add all 33 to my cart, would I get 33 TW:EE keys, or just one?
I really want all 33 keys, and I do not want to stress your/my payment providers (paypal) with multiple quick purchases.

Would it be possible support can contact me about this........
whether I could show them my receipt and they could just e-mail me 33 (or 32, after the inital AUTO key) keys;
or if they give me the bad news that I HAVE to buy a single game at a time, 33 times.
RayRay13000: Already have the Witcher (from god knows how long ago). Oh hey, another code:

Redeemed (>^.^)> 3SMQ-8RKL-GCCD-CC29 <(^.^<)
(>^.^)> 8QJP-6TXS-TQAW-K6KA <(^.^<)
Got it! Thank you very much!!
gbaz69: If I add all 33 to my cart, would I get 33 TW:EE keys, or just one?
I hate being the bearer of bad news, but if you really want 33 free keys, you'll have to complete 33 different purchases.
So it's one key per purchase / receipt?
Foxhack: So it's one key per purchase / receipt?
Yeah.
How long will gift codes be valid?
Hmm... "80%-off promos devalue games" *gives free copies of their own game left and right*

I don't quite understand.
Great, on my 20th game purchase, I get an error, re-tried 4 more times.

Guess either paypal or the credit card tied to my paypal account got frozen.
Btw, checked my paypal account seems to be working fine.

I hope its not creditcard being froze, because 19x $2.39 purchases in 4 hours.
I got 14 more games to buy this weekend before the Electronic Arts sale ends.

Now, if only I can find people willing to gift me LoL champions for a code or two....

Edit: btw, I was worried this would happen, and sure enough it did, sigh...
support never contacted me since I posed my initial question... sigh again. :(
Post edited October 11, 2013 by gbaz69
Well, now I have over 200 games and a free Witcher code to boot. Should I toss it about willy-nilly or give it to someone who'd be grateful? Decisions, decisions...
Ophelium: Well, now I have over 200 games and a free Witcher code to boot. Should I toss it about willy-nilly or give it to someone who'd be grateful? Decisions, decisions...
Go to other forums you frequent and gift it to someone who is interested in the Witcher.
Ophelium: Well, now I have over 200 games and a free Witcher code to boot. Should I toss it about willy-nilly or give it to someone who'd be grateful? Decisions, decisions...
RedRagan: Go to other forums you frequent and gift it to someone who is interested in the Witcher.
+1 on this. Maybe someone who doesn't use GOG will start down the slippery slope with the rest of us! :)
Yeah! I was planning on getting this but wasn't sure. Bought Theme Hospital and SC2000 for $4.78 and got witcher for free.. pretty sweet deal.
Another extra code:

TMQS-U94V-CSLT-G542
assassin33: Another extra code:

TMQS-U94V-CSLT-G542
Thanks a lot. I have never played this game before.