It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Includes Mind Games and Gold Edition DLCs!

Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition, the complete edition of the challenging modern Sci-Fi roguelike game that challenges you to explore ancient alien ruins, is available 25% off on GOG.com. That's only $9.74 for the next three days. At the same time, the permanently reduce the price of the game's regular edition to $6.99.

Are you prepared for the Pit? If you think you are, scout, you've already failed and our world is doomed. I want you to really understand this: you are not prepared. Nothing in the world could have prepared you. No amount of training, not even years of experience, nothing. So if you're feeling confident, that you can go to the Feldspar Mountains, scavenge the ancient Suul'ka complex, steal their secrets, and return with the cure for the Ghoul Plague--we're dead. Our only hope lies in your ability to doubt yourself, second-guess your own judgment, and think twice about your every step. This is how dangerous the Pit is. I would know. I've been there. I reached level 3 before my squad was decimated by mutant beasts. So, soldier, I'll ask you one final time, and this time I want you to really think before you give me your answer: are you prepared?

Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition is a phenomenal turn-based RPG turning the traditional roguelike dungeon exploration, item scumming, and careful planning into a modern gaming experience. The infamous Pit is randomly generated on each playthrough, which--combined with the game's three different character classes--makes up for crazy replayability value. With tons of items to find, many equipment and character modifications, and--most importantly--a vast selection of blood-hungry monsters waiting for your every mistake, this game offers you a Sci-Fi adventure you'll be enjoying for hours and hours. The Mind Games and Gold Edition DLCs included in this premium package, add new layers of gameplay and come with a plethora of improved and added features. (Both DLCs also available separately. The Gold Edition Upgrade DLC costs $2.99 and requires the previous Mind Games DLC to be installed first).

If you like challenging games that first become your passion, then an obsession, and finally an addiction, you need to grab the definitive package of roguelike goodness, Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition, right now, for only $9.74 on GOG.com! The 25% discount offer lasts until Monday, November 11, at 14:59PM GMT.
TheEnigmaticT: Hey, y'all.

We're in the process of evaluating what we're doing with this and people who own SWOTS base version at the moment; I imagine we'll have an update for you today or tomorrow.
Faithful: Still hoping for a clarification and direction gog is taking.
So there's clearly an issue with how this presents in the cart. Once we've fixed that--which will probably be tomorrow but might be later--my understanding is that we'll offer everyone who already owned SOTS the basic vesion and bought the Gold edition before we fixed how it shows up in the cart with a gift code for the base version of the game, since they certainly had good cause to believe that they would get it when they made the purchase.
What happens to the people that already own the base game and buy gold in the future after the fix?
the_bard: What happens to the people that already own the base game and buy gold in the future after the fix?
I believe after the fix, you won't be able to buy the full Gold Edition pack, if you own the base game.
So, what was the fix?

Will existing owners receive any type of discount toward the DLC?