It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The voodoo you should do.

Shadow Man, a remarkably dark and gripping action-adventure game based on the voodoo-filled comic book series, is available on GOG.com for only $5.99! With your purchase, you also get a comiXology giftcode for the digital [url=http://www.comixology.com/Shadowman-2012-1-Digital-Exclusives-Edition/digital-comic/32201" target="_blank]Shadowman (2012) #1[/url] comic book, and a $5.99 discount code for a Valiant Comics official [url=http://valiant.cinderblock.com/catalog/product/view/id/23008/s/shadow-skull-t-shirt/" target="_blank]Shadowman t-shirt[/url] (7-day offer)!

They say that magic of blood is the ultimate kind of magic. It pleases the mighty dark spirits of the Deadside, giving its user power that no human being should ever wield. But the human soul is easily corruptible by such temptations. There are always those, who would reach for the forbidden fruit. They will kill to taste it. They will kill again to keep it. But the Man of Shadows, the traveler between the worlds, stands guard. His destiny is to maintain balance between the Deadside and the Liveside. By the power of gruesome voodoo artifacts, he's implored to stop all strife--by any means necessary.

Shadow Man is a third-person perspective action game that will amaze you with its dark story and aesthetics. You will explore two overlapping worlds, held together by the power of eternal magic. The nonlinear gameplay will take you to numerous impressive locations with many terrifying enemies to defeat and clever puzzles to solve. If you enjoy action games with deep and unique setting, solid gameplay, and dark mood, you can't go wrong with this comic book-inspired classic!

Start your fascinating journey through the dark realms of bloody magic and madness in Shadow Man, for only $5.99 on GOG.com, today! Special bonus codes for the comic book and $5.99 discount for the official Valiant Comics t-shirt will be e-mailed to you. This special offer lasts until Tuesday, September 24, at 9:59AM GMT.
htown1980: I would just like it made known to the world that I psychically predicted this game being released. I think I may be an actual psychic.

Last weekend I had a dream that gog had released a bundle of about 5 Simpsons games. I remember they included Bart Vs the Space Mutants (a game I spent many hours playing when I was a kid - badly) and Krusty's Fun House. I don't think I even knew the other games. One may have been the arcade game.

Anyway, now I see that this game has been released. A game made by Acclaim, the same people who published many Simpsons games (although I understand many of which are not the pc ports).

So yeah, basically, my psychic powers were a little off, but I totally predicted this would happen!!!

Tomorrow, I predict Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Manhattan Missions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish you'd dream of Theme Hospital and Magic Carpet being relaunched here. I can't wait to see Gene Wars and there's also very high demand for Theme Park. All of them courtesy of Bullfrog™. :)
htown1980: I would just like it made known to the world that I psychically predicted this game being released. I think I may be an actual psychic.

Last weekend I had a dream that gog had released a bundle of about 5 Simpsons games. I remember they included Bart Vs the Space Mutants (a game I spent many hours playing when I was a kid - badly) and Krusty's Fun House. I don't think I even knew the other games. One may have been the arcade game.

Anyway, now I see that this game has been released. A game made by Acclaim, the same people who published many Simpsons games (although I understand many of which are not the pc ports).

So yeah, basically, my psychic powers were a little off, but I totally predicted this would happen!!!

Tomorrow, I predict Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Manhattan Missions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
joppo: I wish you'd dream of Theme Hospital and Magic Carpet being relaunched here. I can't wait to see Gene Wars and there's also very high demand for Theme Park. All of them courtesy of Bullfrog™. :)
Dude, Theme Hospital's already here...

http://www.gog.com/game/theme_hospital

And so are the Magic Carpet games...
Post edited September 18, 2013 by JudasIscariot
joppo: I wish you'd dream of Theme Hospital and Magic Carpet being relaunched here. I can't wait to see Gene Wars and there's also very high demand for Theme Park. All of them courtesy of Bullfrog™. :)
JudasIscariot: Dude, Theme Hospital's already here...

http://www.gog.com/game/theme_hospital

And so are the Magic Carpet games...
You should read htown's post again. He dreamed of games by the same dev, but not the game that was launched here.

Edit: also, I specifically stated he'd dream of the games being RElaunched.
Post edited September 18, 2013 by joppo
joppo: I can't wait to see Gene Wars and there's also very high demand for Theme Park. All of them courtesy of Bullfrog™. :)
I wonder what's holding Gene Wars back. Is GOG expecting a backlash similar to Dungeon Keeper or Simcity 2000 if they release the DOS version and not the Windows one? :P

Maybe we'll see it appear soon since we've been getting a fresh EA batch these past weeks.

EDIT: Preferably, we'll see that Bullfrog title and the Bullfrog expansions appear. :)
Post edited September 18, 2013 by tfishell
Shadow man I still can't believe it!
Attachments:
joppo: I can't wait to see Gene Wars and there's also very high demand for Theme Park. All of them courtesy of Bullfrog™. :)
tfishell: I wonder what's holding Gene Wars back. Is GOG expecting a backlash similar to Dungeon Keeper or Simcity 2000 if they release the DOS version and not the Windows one? :P

Maybe we'll see it appear soon since we've been getting a fresh EA batch these past weeks.

EDIT: Preferably, we'll see that Bullfrog title and the Bullfrog expansions appear. :)
ah, Gene Wars... when the demo came out, I played it over and over again, never being able to figure out how to finish it (or truly understand how it works)... but it felt so great anyway, I just kept trying :) I'll definitely buy it when it arrives here, as surely I've grown wiser since then :D

EDIT: oh, first on the fifth page and not talking on topic - correction:

buy Shadowman, it's great!
Post edited September 20, 2013 by Kunovski
Oh maaaaaaaaan, I've been trying to remember the name of this game for a long time... I always had the artwork in mind and some lava sections of the game. The voodoo stuff was haunting as a kid, and playing this alongside Blair Witch Project, Nocturne, and KISS Psycho Circus... it was great. :)

GOG needs these aforementioned games. There was also this Iron Maiden game, but was more like a limited interaction, not a free roaming shooter like KISS.
Post edited October 05, 2013 by taczillabr