It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Re-charge and go!

Re-Volt, a dynamic racing game with tons of fun and excitement that only RC toy cars could possibly provide, is available on GOG.com, for only $5.99.

Go through the pipe, use the cardboard ramp to jump across the puddle, zip through the hole in the picket fence and take a sharp turn to fit on the sidewalk. Look at your opponent, he didn't make the turn, and now his car tumbles into the storm drain. Oh no! The battery runs low, and the finish line is still fifty feet away. Time to use the boost, you were saving through the whole race! Wooosh!!! Damn that pidgeon, why did he had to be in the way. Nevermind, the finish line. So close. Battery failing. So slow. Oh no, the buzzing of a tiny engine just around the corner. Get pass the finish line. Now. Victory!

Re-Volt will make your inner child squeal with joy! If you ever got to play with RC cars (or, really, any other type of toy cars as there is no limit to child's imagination), you will find the same whimsical excitement in this fantastic, colorful game. With many types of RC cars to choose from, a great selection of imaginative tracks improvised in some of the most unexpected places, and dynamic gameplay nicely conveying the "light" physics of toy cars. If you're looking for a racing game packed with tons of fun, this classic title is a safe pick for you!

Batteries and plastic can easily prove to be far more exciting than gasoline and metal in Re-Volt, on GOG.com, for only $5.99
hukiczka: Huki
Thank you for taking the time to sign up and explain the situation a bit more. This does shed a bit more light in the situation, and I do find your community's reaction more justified now. Hope it can get resolved satisfactory for both parties.
johnnygoging: we don't know what their community has had to deal with in this process up to now
Sure we know. Nothing! WeGo owns the game and Huki and Jigebren made the patch. The "community" is just happy that WeGo used it without permission, because they love hating WeGo (and this is just one reason more to hate them). They have nothing to do with the two parties involved in this. But you're right. There's no reason for two communities to bash each other, so we should stop discussing this.

Thanks @ huki for sharing some insights. If it's true that you've talked with WeGo long before the GOG release, I can understand why you wanted to see the game pulled from the catalogue. Using the patch without asking its creators is a dick move, but using the patch without asking its creators, although they already showed interest in a cooperation... That's something completely different. I can understand you now.
hukiczka:
Good to hear from you, sir. Thanks for clearing things up and elaborating on the situation. I also hope that this issue is resolved.
Anyone know how to swear in Korean? I'm sure that will make them realize what they've done.
Zeether: Anyone know how to swear in Korean? I'm sure that will make them realize what they've done.
Just let it go, man, can't you see the Re-Volt community can't save face, now? It's not that we like WeGo, but the community succeeded in making a lot of people here on GOG forums hate them.
Zeether: Anyone know how to swear in Korean? I'm sure that will make them realize what they've done.
groze: Just let it go, man, can't you see the Re-Volt community can't save face, now? It's not that we like WeGo, but the community succeeded in making a lot of people here on GOG forums hate them.
I DON'T hate them because of this. I think they're justified in hating the company because they did something without permission and should have simply asked or removed the fan patch. Several members there now are calling out people here who are saying stuff about how whiny the community is, and the last thing we want is a war between the Re-Volt Live forums and GOG on top of this WeGo incident.
Zeether: and the last thing we want is a war between the Re-Volt Live forums and GOG on top of this WeGo incident.
Oh come on, war? A war?

People take the internet far too seriously.
Zeether: and the last thing we want is a war between the Re-Volt Live forums and GOG on top of this WeGo incident.
Shaolin_sKunk: Oh come on, war? A war?

People take the internet far too seriously.
Okay, I might be exaggerating a bit. :P