It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is this title compensating for something?

Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored!, an unruly adventure game brazenly showing its sexy 3D bits, available on GOG.com, for only $5.99.

[url=http://www.gog.com/gamecard/leisure_suit_larry_magna_cum_laude_uncut_and_uncensored][/url]The legendary leisure suit got passed on. Meet Larry Lovage, the young man destined to carry on the heritage of his uncle, the legendary womanizer and the God's gift to womankind--Larry Laffer. Ok, that might be a bit of an exaggeration. Larry Lovage, the hero of Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored! is just as well suited to wear the leisure suit, as his uncle was a unstoppable love machine. But that won't stop him, oh no! There are still some hot chicks in the world that never heard the name Larry Lovage. It's a good thing--they won't know what's coming.

Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored! takes the fan-favorite Leisure Suit Larry series for a spin in the realm of 3D. Gameplay-wise it's much different from it's predecessors, but the naughty humor is still there, no worries. Once you wrap your head around its concept and the main character who is Larry Laffer's nephew, it will offer you many enjoyable and playful mini-games.

If you wonder what happens when Lovage hits the streets, get Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored! for only $5.99 on GOG.com.
pezhead53: Just keep one thing in mind. On February 7, GOG released Daikatana, and just a week later, they released System Shock 2. Hopefully this means they're again "tempering" their site, so a coming-soon release awesomeness levels won't cause GOG to implode on itself.
i'm still hoping for Lucas Arts.
Buying this game basically equals getting a lobotomy: pointless, expensive and brain damaging.
Titanium: Buying this game basically equals getting a lobotomy: pointless, expensive and brain damaging.
wishlisted :p
I played this game a few years ago. I liked it. Seems like a videogame version of American Pie. You just have to forget it is a Larry game.

GOG, would you kindly add French support ? I don't see it in the languages list while the game has been fully translated in french (texts + voices). You would FOR SURE have my money if you do.
I've heard so many bad things about this game. Wishlisted.
Why gog? why did you do this? the presence of this game on GOG does not help anyone. Its damaging for your site, for the Leisuire Suit Larry series and a disapointment for all the GOG fans. Remove this game, please. Seriously, DO IT!. Remove this trash. The hole affair is a disgrace.
Post edited May 14, 2013 by SmallDickie
stressthesky: I've heard so many bad things about this game. Wishlisted.
LOL!
A game that I would completely ignore if there weren't three pages of people howling about it. Now I'm kind of curious; maybe when it goes on sale...
Post edited May 14, 2013 by BadDecissions
So has anyone bought this game and installed it today? I need to ask some questions about the files, if you have a moment and patience to run a computer program on your machine.
The LSL1 remake is entering beta today, and is scheduled for release at the end of the month.

I suspect that may have been a contributing factor to releasing MCL now, and I wouldn't be surprised if Box Office Bust turns up next week, followed by Reloaded on launch day.
keeveek: Ladies and gentlemen - the absolutely worst game on GOG has arrived!

I guess it's better to release it, than some crap like Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom (...)
Heh? You call Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom a bad game? I hope you are being ironic here.
I enjoyed that game to bits, except the whole pleasing the godly "Hero" tedium distracting from the job at hand..
I liked the roadblocks and the different gate settings to keep pesky walkers away from those who do not appreciate them.
i would buy it again on GOG if only it would be released...
Post edited May 14, 2013 by jorlin
SmallDickie: The hole affair is a disgrace.
We should really stop talking about holes, fists and certain dude-related activities here :)
Don't be over-dramatic - some people want to have full Larry collection, no matter how bad those Lovage sequels were while some other people want to have a laugh at how bad this game is.
And everybody is free to skip this release - there's no reason to remove it from GOG.
SmallDickie: The hole affair is a disgrace.
Novotnus: We should really stop talking about holes, fists and certain dude-related activities here :)
Don't be over-dramatic - some people want to have full Larry collection, no matter how bad those Lovage sequels were while some other people want to have a laugh at how bad this game is.
And everybody is free to skip this release - there's no reason to remove it from GOG.
You dont get my point but lets just be mundane and accept this shit, right? For me its just a huge a stain on a immaculate GOG history.
SmallDickie: For me its just a huge a stain on a immaculate GOG history.
Daikatana? Master of Orion 3? Empire Earth 3? Omerta DLCs? Buggy Interstate '76? Buggy Gorky 17?
Played it back on PS2 and had mindless juvenile fun with the cartoony ta-tas, poorly executed mini-games, sometimes nigh-pixel hunting money collection, and the easter eggs. Wishlisted for a future sale. :P