It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How about a nice cup of The Coffee?

Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut a bizarre investigative horror action-adventure game, much unlike any other in the history of gaming, is available 10% off on GOG.com. That's only $22.49 for the next 3 days.

[url=http://www.gog.com/game/deadly_premonition_directors_cut][/url]Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut includes features over and above the original game, like a surprising new scenario from the game’s director, Hidetaka ‘Swery’ Suehiro, enhanced HD graphics with new textures, a reworked control system allowing for an even better combat experience, as well as numerous other bits of add-on content, including previously unreleased material. Part suspense-filled horror, part action-adventure game, Deadly Premonition offers an open-world experience packed with locals to meet and places to discover, as well as numerous side quests and mini-games that will help you solve the murders and uncover Greenvale’s deepest, darkest secrets. If you enjoy spooky small-town atmosphere, weird characters on the edge of sanity, and mystifying narrative not unlike David Lynch's cult-classic Twin Peaks, this is a game was made especially to make your Halloween.

Have you ever seen a special federal agent having deep and meaningful conversations with his cup of coffee? No? Did you ever even considered talking to your arabica, while solving a murder mystery? Give it a shot, get Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut, for only $22.49, on GOG.com. The special 10% release discount offer lasts until Friday, November 1, at 4:59PM GMT.
Wow, I wasn't expecting this to hit GOG. I am so glad it did. I will purchase it first thing tomorrow morning when I receive my paycheck.
There is some reason to hope that Durante (the guy that single handedly fixed Dark Souls) will solve the controller problems. His latest fix for the game disabled controller support completely as it was messing with the game if playing with mouse and keyboard. So it seems he at least has access to the controller stuff. Plus the fact that pads do have some extremely limited support suggests it's at least possible to fix. Better than if there was literally no support.

But who knows? I haven't bought the game yet as I'm keeping tabs on the latest reports about fixes. I'll wait up until the last moment of the reduced price.