It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your terror will be legendary--even in hell!

Clive Barker’s Undying, a captivating horror-themed first person shooter with a dark arcane story penned by one of contemporary the masters of terrifying fiction, is available on GOG.com, for only $5.99.

The Covenant siblings had no bad intentions. Just some words found in an old book from the father's library--what harm could they do? It was going to be all fun, and only fun to utter the blasphemous passages at the old standing stones in the garden. So they called upon the darkness, never expecting it would answer. It did. A dark occult ritual unleashed ancient demonic forces upon the Covenant Estate on the coast of Ireland. A demonic presence threatens to unravel the very fabric of our reality. You are Patrick Galloway, an expert on the occult, the wielder of the demonic Gel'ziabar Stone, and a friend to Jeremiah Covenent, the eldest of the siblings. You are summoned to end the chaos and free the condemned souls.

Clive Barker’s Undying is a first person shooter that delivers fantastic action gameplay and splices it with occult mystery and terror. You will face horrors from hell and put them to rest with incredible weapons like the Tibetan hand cannon or the Scythe of the Celt. Clive Barker, himself, influenced the story greatly and even voiced one of the characters. If you are a horror fan and enjoy immersive FPS gameplay, no force in heaven nor hell should stop you from playing this one!

Find out why the dead are restless and help them on their way back to the void in Clive Barker’s Undying, for only $5.99 on GOG.com!
man, that family album PDF is so cool! I'm gonna read it before I start playing :D

EDIT: listening to the Undying soundtrack to it is just awesome...
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Kunovski
mondo84: Currently more popular than the Omerta DLC (in terms of all-time sales).
And

Cannon Fodder 2
Secret Agent
Realms of Chaos
Worms Forts: Under Siege
Ultimate Body Blows
Shattered Haven
Remember this one, managed to finish it back in the day. Started very well, but got worse closer to the end. It became more of a chore about three quarter's of the way in. Interesting release though, don't see many games like it now. The paintings...
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Hillsy_
Nice! I always wanted to try that game. Now I can. Sort of. As soon as I have the time. Wishlisted for now.
Fantastic work, GOG. Brilliant.

mondo84: Currently more popular than the Omerta DLC (in terms of all-time sales).
ne_zavarj: And

Cannon Fodder 2
Secret Agent
Realms of Chaos
Worms Forts: Under Siege
Ultimate Body Blows
Shattered Haven
This game was more wanted than all of those, so it stands to reason it will climb the charts (not as fast as SS2, of course).
Ahh, now that's a great game! I'd buy it today if I hadn't played it to death not long after it came out (no pun intended :p). Right now I've got too much of a backlog to play games I've already finished several times.
Put it in my wishlist for now. I'm very interested in replaying this, but right now I'm trying a new model of "completing three games in my backlog for every new game purchase". Yes, I've got that many games. =P This attempt may still fall apart (yet again), but I'll try to stick to it as long as I can.
mistermumbles: Put it in my wishlist for now. I'm very interested in replaying this, but right now I'm trying a new model of "completing three games in my backlog for every new game purchase". Yes, I've got that many games. =P This attempt may still fall apart (yet again), but I'll try to stick to it as long as I can.
GL with that....btw if you ever need support we could always dust off one of the old GOG forum support groups. ;)
From your last "This week on GOG" I assumed the game was going to be Revenant. I guessed wrong, hopefully in the near future GOG will release this classic.
What the HELL TOOK SO LONG GEEZ...

I saw this for $5.99 and Nearly had a Heart attack it was an Instabuy played the demo It Never got released in Australia I felt like Ripping the Office of Film and Literature Classification board people to shreds with my bare hands - I used to be a little Violent, Okay a LOT VIOLENT

Damn it it can't Download FAST ENOUGH

I wanted this game so bad in the day I played the demo and I felt sad :( but now I feel happy :) I'm the type of person that is a very Niche market type!

In a nutshell this videogame is pure hot gaming S*X yes that 's what it is!
Post edited March 19, 2013 by fr33kSh0w2012
Another classic knocked down :)

Instabuy
By the way, I'm curious if anyone knows - did GOG have to do any negotiating with Dreamworks, or was this purely under EA's control?
FoxZero: I must have this! I actually enjoyed the hell about of Jericho and its writing, so this game will probably blow my mind :D
I played both and can say Undying is better than Jericho
fr33kSh0w2012: In a nutshell this videogame is pure hot gaming S*X yes that 's what it is!
Can I borrow that line for future use? Some of you make me feel so verbally inadequate. Of course, it's not as good as the line from Boogie Nights, "That is hot fuck action to the max Jack!"
Post edited March 19, 2013 by tinyE
I've been waiting for this one for a long time =)