It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Paint it red!

Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now, the high-speed internal organ liberation simulator full of madness and mayhem, is available on GOG.com for only $9.99.

In Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now you've got everything laid out for you right there, in the game's title. It's the armageddon--all hell breaks loose, the world is consumed by madness, fire, and violence. It's the apocalypse--everything that was reassuring about the world is collapsing around you, and no one has anything left to lose. All this is happening right NOW, and it involves cars. See? Just looking at the title you instantly understand what the game is all about. What you might not yet know, is that the sequel to the bloodiest racing game ever created, is even more outrageously fun! With 30 grueling tracks, 10 manic mission levels, and 10 stunning new environments, crazy physics engine, lots of special features drastically changing the rules on the go, and a thundering heavy metal soundtrack from Iron Maiden and Sentience, this infamous title gives you every possible reason to unleash your road rage with an outburst of maniacal laughter.

Don't be afraid of gaming-world chaos, mayhem, violence, and excessive speed.
Embrace them all in Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now, for only $9.99 on GOG.com!

To celebrate the launch, GOG.com is also hosting a giveaway of 50,000 copies of the prequel to this game--the original Carmageddon Max Pack--on social media site Reddit.com, where the developers of the Carmageddon franchise will be answering questions about Carmageddon, their recent successful Kickstarter, the new game in the series and pretty much anything else. Visit Reddit here to take part in the giveaway or ask Stainless anything, starting now!
Post edited October 17, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
thanks carmageddon devs and gog peeps for the free game!!!
I'll pick this up eventually. Still have plenty of marauding to do in the first game (which I bought when it was first re-released here). ;)
Reever: This, is he still alive?! :D
HypersomniacLive: Check it out.

And one-two pages up in here.
Best answer :D
I would have bought this one, if the first one wasn't so whack IMO.
The controls and the camera sucked.
Awesome! I'll pick it up once I'm finished the first masterpiece they did.

Is the cockpit cam still here? That made the first game so enjoyable since the physics were more on par with a driving sim than an arcade racer.
LGR just posted a retro review for Carmageddon 2.
Cool, I tweeted him about the GOG release a few days ago.
Post edited October 21, 2013 by tfishell
Not really a review and more of a shortened LP. That said, it's looking good though I think I prefer the look of the 2d civilians in the first game. Thanks for posting that. I know I will eventually buy this, but first I'll need to exhaust the original. ;)