It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Once again our product team has swept the archives and the internet in the search of additional materials for our games and here's another pack of great bonuses.
What will you find in this update? Unreal fans can now choose form 5 new wallpapers from [url=http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/unreal_tournament_2004_ece]Unreal Tournament 2004 ECE. Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader gets a big update with the addition of "making of" video and a bonus setup including new quest and new objects. Last but no least is the "White Booklet" guide for Robinson's Requiem Collection. You've asked for it and here it is! As always, the additional materials are available, after you purchase a game, on the “My Account” page.
Post edited January 09, 2009 by Cook
Sweet! New materials are always welcome. But most of all, I wish you could get soundtracks / in-game music for every game on GOG. Would be awesome!
hashishen: Sweet! New materials are always welcome. But most of all, I wish you could get soundtracks / in-game music for every game on GOG. Would be awesome!

I think that just possibly, not every game has a soundtrack worth listening to outside the game. In fact, I think this is the case for the majority of games.
It's actually Lionheart : Legacy of the Crusader. Small typo there ;-)
Thanks for these additions.
sweet!
EDIT: It seems to be fixed now, OK.
Post edited January 09, 2009 by Red_153D
GuiOhm: It's actually Lionheart : Legacy of the Crusader. Small typo there ;-)
Thanks for these additions.

Of course it's Legacy, what was I thinking of??? ;) Thanks!
Should be fine now. Thanks and sorry for the trouble!
Exactly what is contained in the bonus setup for Lionheart?
Magnus: Exactly what is contained in the bonus setup for Lionheart?

The "Bonus Setup" is actually the bonus playable content that came with the pre-order CD, which was available in a few stores before the game was released.
This setup file unlocks an additional quest (in a new dungeon) on the city of Barcelona, in which you can earn a couple of weapons unavailable otherwise.
See, for example, Gamefaqs, for further info on which merchant you have to talk to in order to play the added content.
Magnus: Exactly what is contained in the bonus setup for Lionheart?
Funktion: The "Bonus Setup" is actually the bonus playable content that came with the pre-order CD, which was available in a few stores before the game was released.
This setup file unlocks an additional quest (in a new dungeon) on the city of Barcelona, in which you can earn a couple of weapons unavailable otherwise.
See, for example, Gamefaqs, for further info on which merchant you have to talk to in order to play the added content.

Thank you, there was no readme and I didn't know what was going on. Thanks!
The making-of video is pretty neat as well.
It's because of stuff like this that I love this site and the work you guys do on here. Thank you! =)
I was kinda disappointed with the 'Making of' video. I was hoping for an interesting documentary-style thing, rather than a three-and-a-half minute ad for the game. It did leave me mildly excited to play Lionheart but, given that I had already bought it, that's not very useful.
Ogremindes: I was kinda disappointed with the 'Making of' video. I was hoping for an interesting documentary-style thing, rather than a three-and-a-half minute ad for the game. It did leave me mildly excited to play Lionheart but, given that I had already bought it, that's not very useful.

Given that I've already bought it, and absolutely hate it, I have no desire to see a making-of video in the first place. Lionheart and Port Royale 2 are the only two games I've regretted buying from GOG. Fortunately, with the prices they charge, I'm not out much. If I'd bought them retail when they were new, I'd be much more disappointed.
Ogremindes: I was kinda disappointed with the 'Making of' video. I was hoping for an interesting documentary-style thing, rather than a three-and-a-half minute ad for the game. It did leave me mildly excited to play Lionheart but, given that I had already bought it, that's not very useful.
Wishbone: Given that I've already bought it, and absolutely hate it, I have no desire to see a making-of video in the first place. Lionheart and Port Royale 2 are the only two games I've regretted buying from GOG. Fortunately, with the prices they charge, I'm not out much. If I'd bought them retail when they were new, I'd be much more disappointed.

GOG probably didn't realise that you personally hated "Lionheart" before they released the extra stuff .
No need for you to bother downloading the bonus material then!
I'd be more than happy if other retailers supplied me with free extra related items long after they'd sold me something.
Ah well, you can't please everybody I suppose.
Wishbone: Given that I've already bought it, and absolutely hate it, I have no desire to see a making-of video in the first place. Lionheart and Port Royale 2 are the only two games I've regretted buying from GOG. Fortunately, with the prices they charge, I'm not out much. If I'd bought them retail when they were new, I'd be much more disappointed.
roundhead: GOG probably didn't realise that you personally hated "Lionheart" before they released the extra stuff .
No need for you to bother downloading the bonus material then!
I'd be more than happy if other retailers supplied me with free extra related items long after they'd sold me something.
Ah well, you can't please everybody I suppose.

Hehe, sorry. Didn't mean to come off quite so negative there. Of course GOG is not to blame, and all the work they do with finding more bonus materials for all their games is amazing.