It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Added:

Last Federation, The - ost $
IAmSinistar: Added:

Last Federation, The - <span class="bold">$</span> <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general_archive/missing_soundtracks_and_where_to_get_them/post241" class="link_arrow"></a></div> Might want to [url=https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/release_the_last_federation/post38]reconsider that ;-)

EDIT: Credit goes to mattymuc for verifying that the soundtrack can be found in OGG format in the game folder (\RuntimeData\Music)
Post edited April 19, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
IAmSinistar: Cool, I'll add that to the entry. :)
I also edited my post to credit mattymuc for the heads up.

And I listened to the soundtrack on Bandcamp, it's actually pretty good ;-)

EDIT: typo in Bandcamp, making quite a lot lately >//<
Post edited April 19, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
Drats. He actually bought the game and i hadnt hahahaha ;)
I just got some unexpected good news regarding the music of Interstate '76 Arsenal.

I asked about it in the Interstate series forum over two months ago and got a reply by our fellow GOGer Pamphagus. According to their reply here, the music can be found in MP3 format in the following folders:

Interstate 76 Arsenal\Interstate 76\music
Interstate 76 Arsenal\Interstate 76 Nitro Pack\music

Thanks again to Pamphagus!
HypersomniacLive: I just got some unexpected good news regarding the music of Interstate '76 Arsenal.

I asked about it in the Interstate series forum over two months ago and got a reply by our fellow GOGer Pamphagus. According to their reply here, the music can be found in MP3 format in the following folders:

Interstate 76 Arsenal\Interstate 76\music
Interstate 76 Arsenal\Interstate 76 Nitro Pack\music

Thanks again to Pamphagus!
Thanks to you both for that, I've added that as the default first choice for the soundtrack, with a link back to your post.

Also added the following titles, none of which include a soundtrack:

Blackwell Epiphany
FRACT OSC
Sudeki
IAmSinistar: Thanks to you both for that, I've added that as the default first choice for the soundtrack, with a link back to your post.

Also added the following titles, none of which include a soundtrack:

Blackwell Epiphany
FRACT OSC
Sudeki
Arrg, I suppose I got a bit lazy, so here's the OST status for these games:

-- Blackwell Epiphany - It's currently not available anywhere, but the dev said that he plans on selling it (on his site?) after the game launches. IIRC, he said for $1-$2 or something like that.

-- FRACT OSC - OST available on Bandcamp.

-- Sudeki - OST avaialble on . And a handful of sample tracks can be found on [url=http://www.rpgfan.com/soundtracks/sudeki/]RPGFan.

-- Broken Age - OST on Bandcamp.

That's it for now but I hope to be back (I have a new plan).

EDIT: Added entry for Broken Age.
Post edited April 26, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
Looks like there's no link for the Sword of the Stars - The Pit OST yet, so: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SOTSTPOST/sword-of-the-stars-the-pit-soundtrack (FLAC & MP3, 75% off for another ~8 days).
And I just heard back from our fellow GOGer fantahunta regarding the music of Advent Rising - I think we got ourselves another fan of the thread.

The music can be found in in OGG format in the following folder: ...\Advent RIsing\Music

Source: here.

It's only fair though to mention that jamyskis provided more or less the same info, but based on his retail version. You can read the details here.
HypersomniacLive: snip
chean: snip
Thanks for the updates! I had to split the posts yet again, cannibalising another of my own to make room. I am working behind the scenes on a more stable solution to all this, please stay tuned. :)
HL and I have created a new thread to host this ever-growing list, as it was quickly outstripping the posts I had reserved here. You can follow the Missing Soundtrack discoveries over at its new home here.

I will be putting in a request to have this thread locked, as it will be obsolete.
Post edited May 01, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Thread locked as per IAmSinsitar's request :)