It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lure of the Temptress - custom format/no specific music directory
M.A.X. - music is in .MSC format, you can play it using VLC
M.A.X. 2 - custom format/no specific music directory
Patrician 1 - custom format
Patrician 2 - dir (MP3)
Real Myst - custom format/no specific music directory
Shattered Steel - custom format/no specific music directory
Shelter - custom format/no specific music directory
Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring - custom format/no specific music directory
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - dir (WAV)
Stonekeep - custom format/no specific music directory
Il-2 Sturmovik 1946 - Dir (wav)
Eniena: The soundtrack for Earth 2160's being sold on Gamersgate.com FYI

You can also get the soundtrack for Ring Runnner there too.

Also, don't even bother look for Lords of Midnight music.
triock: M.A.X. - music is in .MSC format, you can play it using VLC
Patrician 2 - dir (MP3)
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - dir (WAV)
DalekSec: Il-2 Sturmovik 1946 - Dir (wav)
Added these updates to the lists, thanks again!
Post edited February 22, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Teenagent, Tex Murphy 1+2, Ultima 4+5+6, VR Soccer '96, Zafehouse: Diaries - custom format/no specific music directory
Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis) - dir (MP3)
Was doing some research for games to add to my GOGMix of games missing soundtracks. Found out pretty much all of the City Builder games, including Zeus and the Poseidon expansion, have their music files in the game directories they're installed in. They're in MP3 format.

Here's info on where to look for them all and what the tracks are named.

http://caesar3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/caeforumscgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,7356,,20

That means we can definitely add Zeus to the list of games you can dig in the game's directories to get the OST. Huzzah!

Also the rest of the Treasure Adventure Game soundtrack is purchasable at http://robitstudios.bandcamp.com/
Post edited February 24, 2014 by Eniena
Good work, that's Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis) and Treasure Adventure Game taken care of now!
Concerning the classic Realms of Arkania trilogy: The German installers contain the complete CD soundtracks for all three games in OGG format in a subdirectory called MUSIC (overall 4 CDs). If someone want the soundtrack, he could download the German installers, copy the OGG files in another directory and uninstall the games.
Post edited February 24, 2014 by RS1978
RS1978: Concerning the classic Realms of Arkania trilogy: The German installers contain the complete CD soundtracks for all three games in OGG format (4 CDs). If someone want the soundtrack, he could download the German installers, copy the OGG files in another directory and uninstall the games.
Thanks, I've updated the info for those games and linked to your post so that folks know how to get them.
Amazing work! Thank you to all those involved in gathering this wealth of information. Another bookmarked thread from the GOG community.
Love the going work.
Side question

What are your 5 favorite soundtracks from all the links found etc ?
Niggles: What are your 5 favorite soundtracks from all the links found etc ?
Hmm, hard to quantify absolutely, but I do like the Botanicula soundtrack, and am likely going to buy the soundtracks for Risk Of Rain, Rogue Legacy, and Aqua Kitty. I also expect to love the soundtrack for Strike Suit Zero, since it's by the artist behind the soundtrack for Homeworld. I'll know better once I've actually played the game. :)
Since there's a slim to none chance we'll be seeing a soundtrack of tracks from it, why not add this to the Brutal Legend entry?

http://brutallegend.wikia.com/wiki/Soundtrack

It's a list of licensed songs the game features. It'll help anyone who is dead set on trying to get all of them from the game.
Niggles: What are your 5 favorite soundtracks from all the links found etc ?
IAmSinistar: Hmm, hard to quantify absolutely, but I do like the Botanicula soundtrack, and am likely going to buy the soundtracks for Risk Of Rain, Rogue Legacy, and Aqua Kitty. I also expect to love the soundtrack for Strike Suit Zero, since it's by the artist behind the soundtrack for Homeworld. I'll know better once I've actually played the game. :)
Well fancy that. I already have both Risk of Rain and Aqua Kitty bandcamp pages bookmarked for potential purchases as well :)
Eniena: Since there's a slim to none chance we'll be seeing a soundtrack of tracks from it, why not add this to the Brutal Legend entry?

http://brutallegend.wikia.com/wiki/Soundtrack

It's a list of licensed songs the game features. It'll help anyone who is dead set on trying to get all of them from the game.
Sounds like a good idea.

Niggles: Well fancy that. I already have both Risk of Rain and Aqua Kitty bandcamp pages bookmarked for potential purchases as well :)
Smart choices. :)

Finally started playing Strike Suit Zero last night, it's very Homeworld in just about every way except gameplay. It's essentially like being dropped into one of the fighter craft in Homeworld. It's not bad, but a touch vicious. I'll have to see if my patience for it holds out. But the soundtrack is quite good, also very Homeworld, so I'll likely be buying that one too.
Worth mentioning but the original CD version of Shattered Steel had its tracks in CDA format making the disc a mixed mode CD. You had to insert the disc into the computer to get the tracks though. GOG apparently was able to extract the tracks then inject them into their release.

In fact a lot of games on GOG originally used CDA tracks which GOG has amazingly been able to insert as music into their releases without the need of a CD. Here's a list I found which does verify Shattered Steel did use this method to play music.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_Mode_CD#Computer_Games

Fascinating stuff. Not sure if you want to use the info somehow since if players do want the soundtracks to the missing games that badly they could buy the actual games, rip the tracks off the CD-ROM and, viola, they have the soundtracks.
Post edited February 26, 2014 by Eniena