It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Say farewell to 2013 and welcome 2014 with 15 special bundle deals up to 80% off.

2013 is coming to an end. Oh, what a fun year this was to be a gamer! Especially a PC gamer, as our console brethren got quite a sizable share of stress and frustration along with their fun, mostly due to the controversy around the new console generation DRM policies. Luckily, the NoDRM movement scored quite a success there, and some of the gamers' worst nightmares did not materialize in the end. Meantime, here at GOG.com, it was another year of DRM-free gaming. We got bigger, we got better, and our catalog of the best games in history got more extensive. Business as usual. It was a good year to be a GOG.com user, and we can promise you this: the next one is going to be even better!

But you're probably anxious to hear about our promo for today, right? Well, we did wrap up the 2013 DRM-Free Winter sale last Sunday. But this doesn't have to mean we can't offer you some amazing deals today still! Remember all those bundles and packs that competed for your support to become the daily community choice? We know that a whole lot of people were disappointed to see their favorites get fewer votes than the other deal and seemingly vanish into oblivion. Fret not! We kept all those offers safe for you, and you can get them all now. Just navigate to our main page, and see for yourself: 15 special bundle deals up to 80% off. Nice, huh? Well, there's no better party than a gaming party, so let make the transition from one year to the other to the sound of laughter, mice clicking, and keyboard tapping! Hurrah!

This final 2013 special "bonus stage" offer will last until Thursday, January 2nd 2014, at 9:59AM GMT.

Happy New Year of gaming, everyone!
I see two games that interest me right now - neither in the same bundle. Still no sale GOG!
FoxySage: Thank you for this. +1
rtcvb32: Sure. I hate going through the actual payment multiple times, then sifting through my email, and having to type in my complex password in PayPal multiple times, true this wasn't much better but it feels better... I think.

They probably need to revamp their shopping cart setup... I think I'll add that to the 'dear santa' letter as my wish.
+1 As well my good man! I had this feeling that the end-of-year sale would be very good, so held off getting games during the past 2-3 months. Picked up 6 bundles (31 games) and all in one transaction.

First time on these forums, so not sure if it even matters, but I "+" this and your original post. Hopefully, this "bump comment" helps the next person looking for a way to get multiple bundles in the same transaction find your method easily.

-M
Skysect: Best bundle from this promo :D Pure awesomeness :P
Bluddy: Is it really? Sell me on Settlers. I played only the very first one that was made, and it was a very slow game with tiny ants moving about the screen. It came in a 4 pack with Archon Ultra and some other games I can't remember.
This is the most beautiful feature of the game . It's real-time strategy game but not fast paced one . Give some commands , sit back , relax and watch this cute sprites . Enjoy the game :) It's Settlers :P
Bluddy: Is it really? Sell me on Settlers. I played only the very first one that was made, and it was a very slow game with tiny ants moving about the screen. It came in a 4 pack with Archon Ultra and some other games I can't remember.
Skysect: This is the most beautiful feature of the game . It's real-time strategy game but not fast paced one . Give some commands , sit back , relax and watch this cute sprites . Enjoy the game :) It's Settlers :P
Yeah, it is one of the things i like about the Settlers series. There is a button in the game to speed up(and down again) the gameplay if you're the impatient sort of person.
Post edited January 01, 2014 by FoxySage
Why did the promo disappear from main page?
Well, you can still have access to it via this link, but it still sounds strange!
http://www.gog.com/party2013
Post edited January 01, 2014 by RadonGOG
RadonGOG: Why did the promo disappear from main page?
Well, you can still have access to it via this link, but it still sounds strange!
I can see it. Perhaps you should try refreshing your page?
RadonGOG: Why did the promo disappear from main page?
Ghorpm: I can see it. Perhaps you should try refreshing your page?
It´s back again, but it disappeared for round three minutes...
Strange...
RadonGOG: It´s back again, but it disappeared for round three minutes...
Strange...
There were some rumors about new functions and stuff being implemented here so perhaps that's why the promo disappeared for a few moments...

Actually I've just recalled that some time ago I had to use different browser to upload a picture for a "draw and guess the game" thread (I can't do that in Opera) and when I opened the main page I saw an advertisement of Teslagrad instead of "Let's Party Promo" so apparently it happened more than once ;)
Post edited January 01, 2014 by Ghorpm
Sorry for reposting this here but the promo will be over soon.

Want:

Runaway 1-3 (GOG)

Have:

Own complete Mighty Heroes Magic and Settlers Pack Supreme - can get a game at a discount.

GOG:
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete
Jade Empire: Special Edition
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
Startopia
Ultima 7 Complete Edition

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post9424
Can somebody who already have the whole bundle get me Runaway 1 and 2 ?

I can buy you for exchange something from these bundles which I've already completed :

The Creepy Crate
Wadjet Eye Adventure Pack
Un-Linked RPG's Pack

Send me a message if you are interested :).
RadonGOG: It´s back again, but it disappeared for round three minutes...
Strange...
Had the same thing happen. Just refreshed the page and the promo was back. It also happened to me a week ago.
Anyone has the Settlers bundle?
Id like both settlers 2 (for old times sake) and the 10th anniversary edition (never tried it) but i have no interest in the others

Options:
- Paypal
- I have the Fantastic Open worlds bundle
- I also can also buy Wizardy 6+7+8 for you
- or something(s) of my tradelist?: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post9397
If only gog wasnt so strict on their BUY ALL policy...a lot of games i willing to get, but not with such requirements. Some of deals is also kida strange. For example Ittle Dew as part of bubndle for 4.20...its 4.99 crossplatform in Humble Store and so on.
Sachys: I see two games that interest me right now - neither in the same bundle. Still no sale GOG!
I have to pass these games :

Knock-Knock
Shadow Man
Penumbra Collection, The
Pathologic
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
Etherlords 2

I'm waiting for the weekend deal offer .
Post edited January 01, 2014 by ne_zavarj
I have

- Mighty Heroes Magic Pack
- Settlers Pack Supreme
- Brave New Lands

I will trade with Ittle Dew if someone interested :)