It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Say farewell to 2013 and welcome 2014 with 15 special bundle deals up to 80% off.

2013 is coming to an end. Oh, what a fun year this was to be a gamer! Especially a PC gamer, as our console brethren got quite a sizable share of stress and frustration along with their fun, mostly due to the controversy around the new console generation DRM policies. Luckily, the NoDRM movement scored quite a success there, and some of the gamers' worst nightmares did not materialize in the end. Meantime, here at GOG.com, it was another year of DRM-free gaming. We got bigger, we got better, and our catalog of the best games in history got more extensive. Business as usual. It was a good year to be a GOG.com user, and we can promise you this: the next one is going to be even better!

But you're probably anxious to hear about our promo for today, right? Well, we did wrap up the 2013 DRM-Free Winter sale last Sunday. But this doesn't have to mean we can't offer you some amazing deals today still! Remember all those bundles and packs that competed for your support to become the daily community choice? We know that a whole lot of people were disappointed to see their favorites get fewer votes than the other deal and seemingly vanish into oblivion. Fret not! We kept all those offers safe for you, and you can get them all now. Just navigate to our main page, and see for yourself: 15 special bundle deals up to 80% off. Nice, huh? Well, there's no better party than a gaming party, so let make the transition from one year to the other to the sound of laughter, mice clicking, and keyboard tapping! Hurrah!

This final 2013 special "bonus stage" offer will last until Thursday, January 2nd 2014, at 9:59AM GMT.

Happy New Year of gaming, everyone!
Got a new gaming rig for Xmas. Between Steam and here, I've been spending way too much money buying games I already didn't have time to play. But alas, the Memorable Dungeons pack is now mine...what the hell was I supposed to do, just say no???
What, another promo? Oh no, I couldn't possibly... well, just one won't hurt.

[half an hour later]

"Police is still looking for a man that, after going over budget on an internet sale and suffering a nervous breakdown, crashed his car into a house of an undisclosed person working for a company named GOG Ltd, abducting said person all the while shouting nonsensical ritualistic mantra. Witnesses report he was heard saying something about a water cooler and how 'they sent those [redacted] squirrels after me'. Police say he is armed with a cleaver and a pair of chopsticks. Considered manically dangerous. Back to you, Mark."
Nice promo thanks guys.
Best wishes for 2014 to everyone, including the people at the Good Old Games team. It may not be likely, but I hope you guys are able to start selling the Fallout titles again, some time sooner or later. Just yesterday I was taking Fallout 1 for a spin, and I could clearly see that it was a classic gem. I honestly can't wait to finish the game so I can try out some mods, and then try the sequel.

May your diverse catalog fill up with even more classic games and promising indies, and may the DRM free revolution continue to rise and bring such titles to their rightful majesty. We will see the day when more publishers join the revolution, and thus preserve their games in their DRM free goodness for generations to come.

Yes, it shall be so.
Amazing, I hope I'll have the chance to complete some more bundles before the promo ends. The cinematic adventures pack looks beautiful, even with Jack Keane's high price...
Titanium: What, another promo? Oh no, I couldn't possibly... well, just one won't hurt.

[half an hour later]

"Police is still looking for a man that, after going over budget on an internet sale and suffering a nervous breakdown, crashed his car into a house of an undisclosed person working for a company named GOG Ltd, abducting said person all the while shouting nonsensical ritualistic mantra. Witnesses report he was heard saying something about a water cooler and how 'they sent those [redacted] squirrels after me'. Police say he is armed with a cleaver and a pair of chopsticks. Considered manically dangerous. Back to you, Mark."
Thanks Tom, this just in. Sources reveal that GoG Ltd has sold several violent video games at discount prices causing consumers to go nuts. Tthe maniac mad man's actions are similar to and may have been influenced by the video games Carmageddon and Postal sold on the distribution service. While it isn't known if the mad man has been influenced by these 2 games, experts say it doesn't matter as any game makes you violent. The experts then pointed out the famous building site massacre in somewheresville where Ted Miggins threw bricks from a 3 storey scaffolding killing all 40 people on the site. Experts linked the cause to a game called "Tetris" Miggins had installed on his mobile phone. The police are advising citizens to stay away from the office building until the mad man has been caught and to stay away from the Gog.com website if you want to keep your sanity (and your money).
Novotnus: I'll keep lobbing about Harvester (which is not a bad game - it's a weird and crazy FMV game infamous for its violent content... if it's bad - and for some people standards it would be - it's 'so bad it's good' category)
Harvester must happen!

Same goes for the Scarface game. I grabbed that one from the bargain bin back in the day, expecting it to be soulless rubbish (like the Godfather games that EA cranked out), but instead found it to be one of the most wildly entertaining games I've ever played. Unfortunately, that game had some serious issues, rendering it pretty much unplayable on a modern system. So, yeah, I really, really hope GOG has made those two contenders part of their New Year's resolution.
I would love to get Runaway 1 and 2 but I'm not interested in Jack Keane :-/
Completed my Ultima collection and bought the Cinematic Adventures for a total of 23.41.

For those who want want the Runaway games but not the two Jack Keane, the whole pack is about 50% less than just the 3 Runaway at full price. Try the same kind of calculation on other bundles that contains one or two games you are not interested in, you might still save.
The only one I need is Runaway 3, I'd go for Jack Keane 1 but there is a quite a difference in the pricing of 1 and 2! :(

You are right though, for those that don't have the Runaway series, it's a good deal
I am interested in two games of this promo: IL2 Sturmovik and Expeditions: Conquistador.

I have the impression that IL2 renders obsolete all the other games in its bundle. I still haven't played a flying simulator, but I get the impression there's no much reason other than nostalgia to play the other games if you own IL2. Am I right?
It's interesting that the Wadejet Adventure pack has the complete collection of games from the developer except The Shivah. I find Shivah's absence from an otherwise complete bundle odd.
undeadcow: It's interesting that the Wadejet Adventure pack has the complete collection of games from the developer except The Shivah. I find Shivah's absence from an otherwise complete bundle odd.
Pretty sure it's because it only came out a very short time ago on GOG.
Post edited December 31, 2013 by KaneTheGoth
Been waiting for months to buy all HoMM titles on a discount, but I can't because I have been waiting for my Visa Internet card for over a month now and it still isn't finished. I just hate myself. -.-
KaneTheGoth: The only one I need is Runaway 3, I'd go for Jack Keane 1 but there is a quite a difference in the pricing of 1 and 2! :(
You can always try to trade.