It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Designers Smug Wows!

With a bit of a slip, but GOG.com 5th birthday celebration continues, and we came up with some fun activities essential to every nerd party in the universe. Namely, we want to play some trivia with you! There will be prizes, of course, because there have to be gifts in a birthday celebration. Since it is our party, you get to keep the gifts! We wouldn't have it any other way. But, just to make it more fun, you'll have to put some effort into getting them. For the next couple of days (let's say: until Sunday), we'll post a daily activity for you. A quiz, a puzzle, some trivia--you know: fun stuff. Each day you'll get a chance to prove your gaming knowledge and familiarity with GOG.com for a chance to get some free games. Our activity of choice today: anagrams, brought to you by MDyzzle, our very own number whisperer!

EDIT: now complete with solutions!

Peasant tier:
1. All Tofu (Fallout)
2. Cafe Spree (Freespace)
3. Candy Site (Syndicate)
4. Cat To Us (Outcast)
5. Car Non-Hoax (Anachronox)

Knave tier:
6. Gone Under Keep (Dungeon Keeper)
7. Healthiest Mop (Theme Hospital)
8. Go Mind Crewman (Wing Commander)
9. A Trance Topples Men (Planescape: Torment)
10. An Cordon Fend (Cannon Fodder)

Knight tier:
11. I'll Sure Try 2 Use Air (Leisure Suit Larry 2)
12. Micromanaged Shoe Fight (Heroes of Might and Magic)
13. Raccoon Trolley Store (Roller Coaster Tycoon)
14. Red Laboratory Tank (Betrayal at Krondor)
15. As Minorities Colonized (Sid Meier's Colonization)

Champion tier:
16. We never loaded a sad spider toad (Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive)
17. Craftswoman Makes Our Mosaic Bug Rack (Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura)
18. King's Chief Showers Assistant (The Witcher: Assassins Of Kings)
19. Blood Legion of Many Cake (Blood Omen : Legacy of Kain*)
20. Stern Banana Terms Help Sketching Hostile DNA (Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion)

*Sadly, there's supposed to be a "2" there, which was omitted by mistake. Or maybe it was omitted because MDyzzle does not believe such thing as "2 Many Cake" exists.

What GOG.com game titles were hidden here? Send your answers to contest@gog.com with the subject A RAG MAN. The first 20 people to guess all the titles correctly will be awarded with a $9.99 game. All other correct answers will enter a draw of 20 games $5.99 each. Please, do not send incomplete answers. Also, please refrain from spoiling everyone else's fun by discussing answers in the forum thread below.

You've got time until Sunday, September 29, at 2:59PM GMT. That's 21 hours.
Have fun! :-)

The GOG.com 5th Birthday Trivia so far:
Word Search - now with a solution!
Riddles - now with a solution!
History Quiz - now with a solution!
Post edited September 30, 2013 by G-Doc
For #11 I answered only "Leisure Suit Larry" without "2". Does this count as a mistake?
I thought the item in the catalogue is titled "Leisure Suit Larry", which includes LSL 1-6.
LSL 2 isn't an individual item in the catalogue.
le_chevalier: For #11 I answered only "Leisure Suit Larry" without "2". Does this count as a mistake?
I thought the item in the catalogue is titled "Leisure Suit Larry", which includes LSL 1-6.
Shouldn't really, considering their solutions they mistyped both Blood Omen and Rolleroaster Tycoon ;)
le_chevalier: For #11 I answered only "Leisure Suit Larry" without "2". Does this count as a mistake?
We're not treating this as a mistake. Leisure Suit Larry, Blood Omen, Witcher: Assassins... -- if you guessed the name of the game, the extra or missing "2" doesn't really matter.
I won! Thanks GOG and Happy Birthday :-)
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111 I won the 9.99$ game!

Thank you GOG!!!
makr3la: I won! Thanks GOG and Happy Birthday :-)
When exactly did you send your answers? ;)

edit: thanks
Post edited October 01, 2013 by triock
Hmmm, the contest took me 55 min, was I really not in the top 20? :( Damn hackers ;)
MDyzzle: We're not treating this as a mistake. Leisure Suit Larry, Blood Omen, Witcher: Assassins... -- if you guessed the name of the game, the extra or missing "2" doesn't really matter.
Thanks for the official clarification. :) It's fair that way, thanks again.
It seems I didn't win anything but not too bad because I was just unlucky.
Arthandas: Hmmm, the contest took me 55 min, was I really not in the top 20? :( Damn hackers ;)
i thought i submitted mine really early as well. i was thinking it must've been an inside job/conspiracy. i'm onto you, gog.

but on a serious note when i see that forum day thread has well over 3k posts i'm thinking there are A LOT of lurkers on these forums who actually showed themselves for that contest. yeah, you all know who you are and i know you're reading this.
Arthandas: Hmmm, the contest took me 55 min, was I really not in the top 20? :( Damn hackers ;)
Jonathanimal: i thought i submitted mine really early as well. i was thinking it must've been an inside job/conspiracy. i'm onto you, gog.

but on a serious note when i see that forum day thread has well over 3k posts i'm thinking there are A LOT of lurkers on these forums who actually showed themselves for that contest. yeah, you all know who you are and i know you're reading this.
I don't see why they can't just post the list of the winners along with their times. Is this some kind of secret? I'm just curious how fast was for example the first submission.
I've won! Thank you, GoodOldGames! :-D

@Arthandas - I've won a $9.99 game S8-) And I sent my answers about 30mins after the contest had shown up.