It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're giving away 100 games a day to our users to celebrate our 5th birthday!
For the last 5 years we've been doing our best to bring the best games in history to your home computers. Now, we're celebrating our birthday, and we want you--our users--to have a blast! That's why for the next five days we'll be giving away 100 games a day via our different channels (the forums, social media, YouTube). The details of each giveaway will be revealed on day to day basis, so make sure to drop by daily and see what are we up to.
Today, we've planned something special for our long-time users, and it's all going to go down right here, right now--in the forums. We'd like to honor the people who have been with us the longest. If you think you're one of these people, post a comment in the forum thread below. Include the number of days you're on GOG.com (just upload a screenshot of the "Days on GOG.com" of your Account Info Page--please include that number in your post as well, to make our job a little easier, thanks!) and give us a one-sentence statement on what was it exactly that made you register with GOG.com. The first 100 users with the most time since registering will be sent a $9.99 gift-code.
You have time until tomorrow, that's Tuesday, October 1, at 2:59PM GMT to enter the giveaway, as at that time we'll be moving to another communications channel with a new set of rules. So, GOG.com old-timers, show off how long have you been with us!
I've been here 1020 days. I joined on my birthday.
Attachments:
1799 days on GOG :D Pretty sure I first heard about GOG on NeoGAF :P
Attachments:
1404 Days

I came because it had easy access to some of my favourite RPG s most probably began with Fallout.
Attachments:
gog.jpg (8 Kb)
Wow, 1784 days for me!

I joined to catch up on all the incredible RPGs I missed growing up.
Attachments:
gog.jpg (25 Kb)
Man, just 1268. Good times, though.
I joined GOG 1097 days ago which means yesterday was my 3 year anniversary, I joined because you guys had the games no one else had, the ones from my youth.
Attachments:
gog.png (206 Kb)
Wow. 1818 days as of today. Signed up October 8th, 2008.

I'm old :).

I signed up for GOG as I finally had a way to revisit all the great games of my youth, legally and running smoothly on my newer PCs.

Also for Dungeon Keeper, as I knew it would be coming to GOG eventually. But my first sentence there is my entry :).
Attachments:
gog1818.png (37 Kb)
July 7th, 2009; 1546 days ago, I wanted to get a version of Rainbow Six that would work on my new pc.
Attachments:
gog.png (143 Kb)

Not enough, I guess, but I wanted to get a free copy of Fallout. Since then I bought many games on gog.
Post edited September 30, 2013 by SixDollarMan
1275 days since I've been a member of GOG!

I joined because of your site's relentless pursuit in rekindling my childhood. Thanks GOG for bringing back all the good memories.
Attachments:
1279 days!

What brought me to GOG.com was nothing else than the good old games, of course :) To be more precise: the possibility of obtaining classic computer games, set up and tested for modern platforms...
Attachments:
gog_acct.jpg (26 Kb)
1829 days. :)

Cheap and DRM-free, what's not to love?
Attachments:
1826 days

the possibility of a simple, fair price, drm free, easy download of old classics without resorting to piracy :)
Attachments:
544 Days since GOG.com was recommended to me by CD Projekt. I've never regretted it.

~ Roxy
1847, Day One Team here :)
Attachments:
gog.png (21 Kb)