It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're giving away 100 games a day to our users to celebrate our 5th birthday!
For the last 5 years we've been doing our best to bring the best games in history to your home computers. Now, we're celebrating our birthday, and we want you--our users--to have a blast! That's why for the next five days we'll be giving away 100 games a day via our different channels (the forums, social media, YouTube). The details of each giveaway will be revealed on day to day basis, so make sure to drop by daily and see what are we up to.
Today, we've planned something special for our long-time users, and it's all going to go down right here, right now--in the forums. We'd like to honor the people who have been with us the longest. If you think you're one of these people, post a comment in the forum thread below. Include the number of days you're on GOG.com (just upload a screenshot of the "Days on GOG.com" of your Account Info Page--please include that number in your post as well, to make our job a little easier, thanks!) and give us a one-sentence statement on what was it exactly that made you register with GOG.com. The first 100 users with the most time since registering will be sent a $9.99 gift-code.
You have time until tomorrow, that's Tuesday, October 1, at 2:59PM GMT to enter the giveaway, as at that time we'll be moving to another communications channel with a new set of rules. So, GOG.com old-timers, show off how long have you been with us!
KneeTheCap: Not really a forum day, huh?
I thought of it as calling attention to the forum. There have been many new (to the forum) faces active in the birthday threads. Perhaps they'll stick around. There was lots of awesome pixel art from people I've never seen before.
That's it! 111 private messages sent to the winners. Congratulations, gals and guys, and thank you for being with us all that time. We hope to have you around for many more birthday celebrations!

On a side note: if you think you should have qualified for a reward (as in you entered the giveaway providing all the required info and you are a user registered on September 9 2008 or earlier), but haven't received one, please PM me the link to your original entry post and I'll correct my mistake promptly.

Again, congratulations!
Aaahh I was one week late :(((((((((((((((((((((
Huzzah. Much appreciated magic GoG people. This is WAY better PR than the "We are closing our site" promo :p
Thanks for the copy of To The Moon, Mr GoG. It is most appreciated.
Dr_Worm: .......At the same time, I can't help but feel like it was a little unfair, all things considered. I imagine some people never got beta invites until the 10th or later.
That's true. I didn't get my invitation until the 10th. I wonder why they all weren't at the same time, sheer volume?
But I don't feel like it was unfair. Just surprised because I thought I really had a shot.
BOLLOCKS!!!
I thought i had a shot too :)

I was not even aware of gog being up in august. i thought it opened in september...
lukaszthegreat: BOLLOCKS!!!
I thought i had a shot too :)

I was not even aware of gog being up in august. i thought it opened in september...
same here, I was pretty sure I could squeeze in the top 100 :D well, it's a good feeling though that some people are even GOGolder than me ;)
Yeah! I'm an older GoG'er than 99.9% of you!

... hum... I'm just showing off... ;)
Having to go through all of these replies to verify the winners sounds painful.

Thanks, GOG. Keep being awesome and I'm sure your base will only continue to grow.
Also got my voucher. Guess I'm 99.9% older than most eheh

Thanks for the voucher and keep being awesome!
Thank You for the voucher! :)
If only I'd signed up the day before :(

(registration date: 10th September 2008)
Wow, it seems I'm too young for the voucher. Congrats to all old users!!!
Congratulations to the winners. I never realized how many veterans we have here.
Post edited October 17, 2013 by OlausPetrus