It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're giving away 100 games a day to our users to celebrate our 5th birthday!
For the last 5 years we've been doing our best to bring the best games in history to your home computers. Now, we're celebrating our birthday, and we want you--our users--to have a blast! That's why for the next five days we'll be giving away 100 games a day via our different channels (the forums, social media, YouTube). The details of each giveaway will be revealed on day to day basis, so make sure to drop by daily and see what are we up to.
Today, we've planned something special for our long-time users, and it's all going to go down right here, right now--in the forums. We'd like to honor the people who have been with us the longest. If you think you're one of these people, post a comment in the forum thread below. Include the number of days you're on GOG.com (just upload a screenshot of the "Days on GOG.com" of your Account Info Page--please include that number in your post as well, to make our job a little easier, thanks!) and give us a one-sentence statement on what was it exactly that made you register with GOG.com. The first 100 users with the most time since registering will be sent a $9.99 gift-code.
You have time until tomorrow, that's Tuesday, October 1, at 2:59PM GMT to enter the giveaway, as at that time we'll be moving to another communications channel with a new set of rules. So, GOG.com old-timers, show off how long have you been with us!
lukaszthegreat: bump. how is it going gog? cause im fairly confidant in my join time and i want another free game :)
Me too ;-)
Ah, I am dying of curiosity, too. I really want to know how many users joined around Sep 2008, because I have the bad feeling that Nov was already "too late"... ;-)
I'm one of them for sure: Sep. 16, 2008 :)
And I'd like to see some info too!
Nordwolf: Ah, I am dying of curiosity, too. I really want to know how many users joined around Sep 2008, because I have the bad feeling that Nov was already "too late"... ;-)
And here I am, thinking that Oct 2008 was too late as well :-)
yogibeer: I'm one of them for sure: Sep. 16, 2008 :)
And I'd like to see some info too!
September 9th, 2008. :< Oh yeaaah. /flex
DoctorGOGgles: Finding an SQL statement to verify the posted dates with the help of the attached screenshots is going to be a little bit more complicated though...
adambiser: The post date and users' join dates are in the database.

The only slow thing is if you really want to check the oldest 100 manually to make sure they posted a screenshot of their account page... but even then they said to put the number in your post, which isn't necessary using SQL. In truth, the screenshot isn't needed either.

(Not that it matters. They're certainly going to do things however they choose...)
Sadly, our web-dev team is otherwise preoccupied and we had to process everything by hand.

If you've entered the giveaway and have registered with GOG.com on September 9, 2008 or earlier, than you're one of the 111 winners and I'll contact you shortly with your reward.

Again, thank you for your patience.
G-Doc: we had to process everything by hand.
That's crazy. I am so sorry. :D
adambiser: The post date and users' join dates are in the database.

The only slow thing is if you really want to check the oldest 100 manually to make sure they posted a screenshot of their account page... but even then they said to put the number in your post, which isn't necessary using SQL. In truth, the screenshot isn't needed either.

(Not that it matters. They're certainly going to do things however they choose...)
G-Doc: Sadly, our web-dev team is otherwise preoccupied and we had to process everything by hand.

If you've entered the giveaway and have registered with GOG.com on September 9, 2008 or earlier, than you're one of the 111 winners and I'll contact you shortly with your reward.

Ack! I'm Sept 11 2008. So close! Still, I can't even imagine what that must have been like for you guys. Major kudos & thank you for the contest.
G-Doc: If you've entered the giveaway and have registered with GOG.com on September 9, 2008 or earlier, than you're one of the 111 winners and I'll contact you shortly with your reward.

Hey, sweet. Here I was thinking I wouldn't have a chance with the surprising amount of day-one-ers that flocked to the thread.

At the same time, I can't help but feel like it was a little unfair, all things considered. I imagine some people never got beta invites until the 10th or later.
G-Doc: Sadly, our web-dev team is otherwise preoccupied and we had to process everything by hand.
Ouch!

G-Doc: September 9, 2008 or earlier,
Well, that escalated quickly.
DarkoD13: That's crazy. I am so sorry. :D
Even crazier is that in order to be considered one had to have signed up on or before Sep 9, 2008.

Hey, it's easy to wait for a gift that involves so little effort on our part. :)

Also, yay! Being old really does have its perks!
Still it's a bummer that forum activity and actually being part in the community had -zero- effect on this. Not really a forum day, huh?
KneeTheCap: Still it's a bummer that forum activity and actually being part in the community had -zero- effect on this. Not really a forum day, huh?
Oh well, the GOG team is not perfect. It's time consuming to sort all of those name and checking their forum activity one by one.
signed-up on Sep. 10, 2008 .... sigh

Grats to winners!