It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're giving away 100 games a day to our users to celebrate our 5th birthday!
For the last 5 years we've been doing our best to bring the best games in history to your home computers. Now, we're celebrating our birthday, and we want you--our users--to have a blast! That's why for the next five days we'll be giving away 100 games a day via our different channels (the forums, social media, YouTube). The details of each giveaway will be revealed on day to day basis, so make sure to drop by daily and see what are we up to.
Today, we've planned something special for our long-time users, and it's all going to go down right here, right now--in the forums. We'd like to honor the people who have been with us the longest. If you think you're one of these people, post a comment in the forum thread below. Include the number of days you're on GOG.com (just upload a screenshot of the "Days on GOG.com" of your Account Info Page--please include that number in your post as well, to make our job a little easier, thanks!) and give us a one-sentence statement on what was it exactly that made you register with GOG.com. The first 100 users with the most time since registering will be sent a $9.99 gift-code.
You have time until tomorrow, that's Tuesday, October 1, at 2:59PM GMT to enter the giveaway, as at that time we'll be moving to another communications channel with a new set of rules. So, GOG.com old-timers, show off how long have you been with us!
I've been a member of GOG for 1841 days. I originally signed up because of an article in PC Gamer. I'd been struggling to play some old game (one of the Crusader series I believe) and the idea of a website working to alleviate the frustration of trying to get an old game working was perfect for me at the time.
Attachments:
I'm here from 1833 days and i like GoG every day more ;)
1714 days.

I wanted to play Jagged Alliance and JA2 but had a hard time getting JA to work on Windows XP.

I bought JA the day I joined.

As far as JA2 goes, it meant I didn't have to search for an old backup of a JA2 installation folder that was made from a mixture of Dutch installation discs and an illegal copy. The Dutch install discs meant the game, speech included, was Dutch. That took away all the humour.
Attachments:
Post edited October 01, 2013 by HertogJan
1831 Days, I love that I can DL my games from anywhere without asking anything to anyone...
Attachments:
gog.jpg (16 Kb)
1668 Happy days :) It's been a while but I think I first registerd for that sweet free copy of Beneath a Steel Sky. The first PC my family got back in '94 came with a copy and I've loved the game ever since.
Attachments:
gogdays.png (45 Kb)
Been with GOG for 1623 days. I heard about you guys on kotaku I think, and thought it was the best idea in a long time, at least on the PC scene. At the time I had just learned how to use DOSBox myself, so the idea and principle just stick with me from the get go.
Attachments:
gog_days.png (77 Kb)
Post edited October 01, 2013 by blind13
I've been here for 1762 days. Man I didn't realise GoG was already this old. I first signed up in anticipation of getting to play games like dungeon keeper, theme hospital, total annihilation, war wind and dune again. Most of those are already in my library. :D
Attachments:
untitled.png (241 Kb)
Been with gog since 2008; that's 1747 days in gog time. Classic games drm free; what's not to like?
Attachments:
1590 days here. When I heard there was a DRM free online store selling these classics, I had to check it out. I'm sure some sort of sale was going on at the time too! :)
Attachments:
Since 1846 days. When Starforce and Online-Securom tried everything in their power to stop my love for games, Gog.com came along and saved the day. DRM kills babies and i love babies! :)
Attachments:
1278 days for me!
Attachments:
since 1820 days , 6 october 2008. Great idea (drm freee) , and so have my approval and euros. Before gog digital delivery platform totally ignore old games (but very good games).
Attachments:
gog.png (62 Kb)
1845 days :)

DRM free and bonus packs of games were the reasons. Still waiting for NoOne Lives Forever games by the way :)
Attachments:
gog.png (48 Kb)
1795 days. Joined to support DRM-free digital distribution and for the nostalgia trip, of course.
Attachments:
gog.png (16 Kb)
Been here since beta - 1848 days.

It all started with information on, then own by CDProject, site - gram.pl. The concept of DRM-free old games was (and still is!) so cool, that I couldn't resist myself :)

Cheers GoG!
Attachments: