It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're giving away 100 games a day to our users to celebrate our 5th birthday!
For the last 5 years we've been doing our best to bring the best games in history to your home computers. Now, we're celebrating our birthday, and we want you--our users--to have a blast! That's why for the next five days we'll be giving away 100 games a day via our different channels (the forums, social media, YouTube). The details of each giveaway will be revealed on day to day basis, so make sure to drop by daily and see what are we up to.
Today, we've planned something special for our long-time users, and it's all going to go down right here, right now--in the forums. We'd like to honor the people who have been with us the longest. If you think you're one of these people, post a comment in the forum thread below. Include the number of days you're on GOG.com (just upload a screenshot of the "Days on GOG.com" of your Account Info Page--please include that number in your post as well, to make our job a little easier, thanks!) and give us a one-sentence statement on what was it exactly that made you register with GOG.com. The first 100 users with the most time since registering will be sent a $9.99 gift-code.
You have time until tomorrow, that's Tuesday, October 1, at 2:59PM GMT to enter the giveaway, as at that time we'll be moving to another communications channel with a new set of rules. So, GOG.com old-timers, show off how long have you been with us!
1350 Days.
I joined for old classic games. Keep up the good work ;)
Attachments:
gog_days.png (172 Kb)
Post edited September 30, 2013 by BionicGolem
I love old games!
Attachments:
picture.jpg (82 Kb)
1489 days: i join here to replay master of magic or similar games from my past :D
1831 Days.
Great prices, no DRM and games, which I couldn't buy elsewhere.
Attachments:
gog_days.jpg (15 Kb)
1834 days... didn´t feel like that long...

Joined because the idea was interesting, and the company that made The Witcher was involved.
Attachments:
gog.jpg (133 Kb)
1833 days. Easy two reasons to join: DRM free and Fallout!
Attachments:
image.jpg (95 Kb)
738 days.
I'm still young on gog but I try anyway.
Keep up with the good work guys, GoG is amazing.
836 Days and counting.... =)
Attachments:
gog.jpg (34 Kb)
1003 days and going strong.
I was drawn to gog early on for old 90s games. The FPS, sci, strategy and rpg ones in particular ^^
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by caffinemasta
1654 days of playing good ol' games. :)
Attachments:
1078 days

I discovered GoG on Wikipedia, and just the fact alone that they were selling out of print games without DRM ready to run on modern systems was enough to sign up and shout "shut up and take my money".
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by HiPhish
873 days. Wow! Didn't realise it was that long.

I registered for Freespace 2 but it's grown so much since then!
1719 days.
Attachments:
forum.jpg (23 Kb)

Games from my childhood, all working on my PC, and for cheap.
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by blick
1837 Days. I remember it like it was just over 5 years ago...
Attachments: