It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're giving away 100 games a day to our users to celebrate our 5th birthday!
For the last 5 years we've been doing our best to bring the best games in history to your home computers. Now, we're celebrating our birthday, and we want you--our users--to have a blast! That's why for the next five days we'll be giving away 100 games a day via our different channels (the forums, social media, YouTube). The details of each giveaway will be revealed on day to day basis, so make sure to drop by daily and see what are we up to.
Today, we've planned something special for our long-time users, and it's all going to go down right here, right now--in the forums. We'd like to honor the people who have been with us the longest. If you think you're one of these people, post a comment in the forum thread below. Include the number of days you're on GOG.com (just upload a screenshot of the "Days on GOG.com" of your Account Info Page--please include that number in your post as well, to make our job a little easier, thanks!) and give us a one-sentence statement on what was it exactly that made you register with GOG.com. The first 100 users with the most time since registering will be sent a $9.99 gift-code.
You have time until tomorrow, that's Tuesday, October 1, at 2:59PM GMT to enter the giveaway, as at that time we'll be moving to another communications channel with a new set of rules. So, GOG.com old-timers, show off how long have you been with us!
1845 - signed-up on Sep. 11, 2008

Reason I joined gog? Because I live for Retro, GOG is just another way of life for the mad Retro Gamer like myself!
Attachments:
I'd been waiting for someone to create exactly this type of site, so as soon as I heard you existed, I stampeded over to get the opportunity to re-play some of my favorite games like Master of Magic and System Shock 2 even if that meant having to wait for you to GET said games...

Oh, and...uh...1817 for my days...
Attachments:
gog.jpg (149 Kb)
Post edited September 30, 2013 by carpetao
I`ve been on GOG.com for the last 857 days. I registered for the old Sierra games. I think the one that I was looking for was Quest for Glory.
Attachments:
meongog.png (43 Kb)
I've logged 1845 days at the min

I joined the Good Old Games beta to see what the site was all about and wrote about it on the site that I was working as a reviewer on at the time.
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by TheMallrat
Five Years.Happy Birthday.

My Time 745 Days
Attachments:
gogtime.jpg (22 Kb)
1375 days

I joined for the promise of reliving the good old days with some good old games!
Attachments:
Im 969 days with you. I got on board the day you sold ultima7, since i am sort of a hardcore fan of that game.
Attachments:
gog.jpg (142 Kb)
1839 days

I registered with GOG.com for classic PC games you can't get anywhere else at great prices without DRM so I can play them wherever I want whenever I want that will run on a modern gaming PC instantly without any worries or problems. Also the buy one get one free beta offer was a deal I couldn't pass up.
Attachments:
gogtime.png (78 Kb)
Post edited September 30, 2013 by TKKNMSTR
1762. I joined for the great games, I stayed for the awesome community and the freedom from DRM
Attachments:
1845 days. I am here because of awesome games and low prices. Keep up the good work, happy birthday GOG! :)
Attachments:
gog.png (18 Kb)
Days on GOG.com

signed-up on Feb. 25, 2009 to play all the classics I played as a child.
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by aanirone
Happy Birthday!

1376 days.
Attachments:
Wow i didnt know i was here that long.
I'm here 1345 days for DRM free, classic games
Attachments:
gogcom.png (5 Kb)
1846 days and counting!

I joined because of awesome games, DRM-free, with lots of goodies. Of course.
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by Wolfox
Only 412 days, probably not enough for the gift... but still a very happy customer :-)