It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're giving away 100 games a day to our users to celebrate our 5th birthday!
For the last 5 years we've been doing our best to bring the best games in history to your home computers. Now, we're celebrating our birthday, and we want you--our users--to have a blast! That's why for the next five days we'll be giving away 100 games a day via our different channels (the forums, social media, YouTube). The details of each giveaway will be revealed on day to day basis, so make sure to drop by daily and see what are we up to.
Today, we've planned something special for our long-time users, and it's all going to go down right here, right now--in the forums. We'd like to honor the people who have been with us the longest. If you think you're one of these people, post a comment in the forum thread below. Include the number of days you're on GOG.com (just upload a screenshot of the "Days on GOG.com" of your Account Info Page--please include that number in your post as well, to make our job a little easier, thanks!) and give us a one-sentence statement on what was it exactly that made you register with GOG.com. The first 100 users with the most time since registering will be sent a $9.99 gift-code.
You have time until tomorrow, that's Tuesday, October 1, at 2:59PM GMT to enter the giveaway, as at that time we'll be moving to another communications channel with a new set of rules. So, GOG.com old-timers, show off how long have you been with us!
Wanted to play legally the best from my early days and GOG proved to be the best opportunity. With You for 1717 days now. All the best wishes for the Team
Attachments:
gog.gif (294 Kb)
1634 days!!

This was and still is the best place to get the best oldies with no DRM and updated to work on newer OSs!
Attachments:

I joined GOG because I love the classics.
Attachments:
1389 days.

I registered to buy and play classic games, especially those that I had always heard of but never had the chance to find back in the day.
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by nightjuan
I imagine I've been out-dayed convincingly by now, but 1499. Can't remember why, but looking at my collection, I suspect D&D games and/or Broken Sword.
Attachments:
gog.jpg (76 Kb)
I've been here for 873 days.

Joined to buy the Witcher, stayed for the other games.

I doubt I'm part of the oldest, but maybe some of them have already died of old age :P
Attachments:
age.jpg (122 Kb)
Post edited September 30, 2013 by bugamn

I joined, as all surely do, because I was thrilled to discover a website and service whose very mission was to provide classic games that have been made compatible with my modern PC. Over the years, my GOG library has grown to a happy 184 titles so far!
Attachments:
gog_days.jpg (114 Kb)
Came here to buy Castles + Castles 2. Stayed for everything else.

Is 1,682 days enough?
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by nmillar
1050 days on GOG.com

And I join because I was, by the time, very bored by all the new games that got released. Everything felt mainstream, nothing tried anything new and exciting, could never find any games that caught my attention and could never play anything more than a few hours before I got bored. So I went back to the good old classics I already knew I loved! And gog.com has never disappointed me!

Edit: Oh, that was supposed to be 1 sentence? Oh well!
Post edited September 30, 2013 by Segelbranth09
1399 days
I‘m here for classic games and feeling memory
Attachments:
gog.jpg (18 Kb)
1842 days and counting....

I registered GOG in beta-phase because at the time it was the ONLY source to get "Great Old Games" that were realy working and not originating from some random abandonware site. You guys really made a difference out there to the delight of old farts gamers LOL
thank you.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2vtqidx.jpg[/IMG]
Attachments:
image1.jpg (61 Kb)
Days on GOG.com
signed-up on Oct. 18, 2009

Hope to get to 9001, so i'l be an... OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!! goger!!! Happy birthday :D
Attachments:
gog.png (17 Kb)
1636 days since the heart of all gaming sites took a piece of mine with so many titles from the 90s that I can't fit them all here.
Attachments:
1845 days

To be honest, what got me to register is that GoG was having a buy one game get one free deal for people who signed up during the beta.
Attachments:
gogdays.jpg (23 Kb)
1836 days. I joined up because the ethos of the website seemed to be very pro-gamer. Taking on the challenge of making the best classic games work on modern systems, plus the dedication to keeping everything DRM free meant I signed up as soon as I heard about it!