It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're giving away 100 games a day to our users to celebrate our 5th birthday!
For the last 5 years we've been doing our best to bring the best games in history to your home computers. Now, we're celebrating our birthday, and we want you--our users--to have a blast! That's why for the next five days we'll be giving away 100 games a day via our different channels (the forums, social media, YouTube). The details of each giveaway will be revealed on day to day basis, so make sure to drop by daily and see what are we up to.
Today, we've planned something special for our long-time users, and it's all going to go down right here, right now--in the forums. We'd like to honor the people who have been with us the longest. If you think you're one of these people, post a comment in the forum thread below. Include the number of days you're on GOG.com (just upload a screenshot of the "Days on GOG.com" of your Account Info Page--please include that number in your post as well, to make our job a little easier, thanks!) and give us a one-sentence statement on what was it exactly that made you register with GOG.com. The first 100 users with the most time since registering will be sent a $9.99 gift-code.
You have time until tomorrow, that's Tuesday, October 1, at 2:59PM GMT to enter the giveaway, as at that time we'll be moving to another communications channel with a new set of rules. So, GOG.com old-timers, show off how long have you been with us!
1803 Days, Age of Wonders 2 and MOO DRM free games by a team that loves their work. Thanks for an amazing site.
Attachments:
dog.png (19 Kb)
Post edited October 01, 2013 by bcline
ha, forgot the screenshot
1733 days
Attachments:
1383. The Dig is what caused me to find GOG and ever since I have been grateful for this site and all the classic gems they provide!
Attachments:
432 days and counting.

I joined when I heard that Worlds of Ultima: Savage Empire was free. Then I realized, that Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar was also free. I'm an Ultima fan and I consider Ultima IV, to this day, to be one of the best RPGs ever.

Edit: forgot to add the attachment.
Attachments:
gog.png (19 Kb)
Post edited October 01, 2013 by Mentao
Edit: Don't mind me, I done goofed!
Post edited October 01, 2013 by AliasWyvernspur
Opps, I entered too late. 1671 days for me. Happy Birthday GOG :)
1843 days on GOG.com. I joined because digitally downloaded, DRM-free, nostalgic games are the BEST!
Attachments:
1843.png (13 Kb)
1846 days on GOG.com

Joined because I love good old games <3
Attachments:
1836 here. Why GOG? It has the games I want, of course.
Attachments:
1019 days here.
I joined because I love all these classic games
Attachments:
gog.png (10 Kb)
1020 days now...
739 happy days

Good luck to all.
Attachments:
1447 days. For the excellent DRM free games, of course. Incredible what can be gotten here that cannot be gotten elsewhere.
Attachments:
gog.png (18 Kb)
I would like to take a part in this great contest.
730 days.

kind regards
Tom
Attachments:
login.jpg (22 Kb)
Post edited October 01, 2013 by nabix
761 days :)
Attachments:
761.png (10 Kb)