It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're giving away 100 games a day to our users to celebrate our 5th birthday!
For the last 5 years we've been doing our best to bring the best games in history to your home computers. Now, we're celebrating our birthday, and we want you--our users--to have a blast! That's why for the next five days we'll be giving away 100 games a day via our different channels (the forums, social media, YouTube). The details of each giveaway will be revealed on day to day basis, so make sure to drop by daily and see what are we up to.
Today, we've planned something special for our long-time users, and it's all going to go down right here, right now--in the forums. We'd like to honor the people who have been with us the longest. If you think you're one of these people, post a comment in the forum thread below. Include the number of days you're on GOG.com (just upload a screenshot of the "Days on GOG.com" of your Account Info Page--please include that number in your post as well, to make our job a little easier, thanks!) and give us a one-sentence statement on what was it exactly that made you register with GOG.com. The first 100 users with the most time since registering will be sent a $9.99 gift-code.
You have time until tomorrow, that's Tuesday, October 1, at 2:59PM GMT to enter the giveaway, as at that time we'll be moving to another communications channel with a new set of rules. So, GOG.com old-timers, show off how long have you been with us!
I've been here 1346 days. Still enjoying Good Old Games and waiting for more! Great work guys!

EDIT: Cannot attach file.
Post edited September 30, 2013 by Robb80
Licurg: I wonder how many people realize they've shown their e-mail addresses when they posted their pics...
I wonder how many spambots are already firing them emails... HEHEH! Well spotted!
Licurg: I wonder how many people realize they've shown their e-mail addresses when they posted their pics...
Hehe. Yeah. I even forgot to close one of my "should-have-been-closed-tab" for the first screenshot I uploaded.
Tarepsed: Hehe. Yeah. I even forgot to close one of my "should-have-been-closed-tab" for the first screenshot I uploaded.
O_o7
Tarepsed: Hehe. Yeah. I even forgot to close one of my "should-have-been-closed-tab" for the first screenshot I uploaded.
Sachys: O_o7
Just browsing torrents for some new tv-episodes, but I figured that would look a bit bad.
I've been with GOG since October 12th, 2008.. 1813 days! In truth, I'd been following gog since almost day 1, but it took that long for me to sign up and buy my first game.

I joined GOG because it was (is) the only place I can dependably go to get games that will just work, no matter how old! I've finally been able to play games I missed, and replay old classics.
Attachments:
1839 fantastic days for me!

I joined GOG because of your fantastic work to give new generations (and older as well) the chance to play the gaming gems of the past.
Attachments:
346 days for me. My account is going to be 1 year old... I am not sure I joined GOG when GOG launched mac games. I bought SimCity 2000 DOS for Mac. That's what I remember.

P.S. my bro liked GOG.com features. (he can use my account too.)

Happy Birthday, GOG!
Attachments:
gog.png (98 Kb)
656 days of GoG!

Major reason I signed up was so I could play all the old PC games I just missed growing up, namely all the old isometric RPG's like Fallout and Baldur's Gate.
Attachments:
1826 Days!!!

So many games so little time.
Attachments:
gog_days.png (20 Kb)
1205 days as of September 30.

I looked around the net for the game Master of Magic and google pointed me at GOG.com so I checked it out and, low and behold, there was Master of Magic, for cheap, and able to ran on my computer with a simple double-click. I was hooked, I own over 20 games now from GOG.
Attachments:
802 Days, beacuse you guys had both Master of Magic and Age of Wonders in the same place.
Attachments:
1320 Days

Joined GOG because I finally found a place that offers some of my all-time favorites legally playable on modern machines.
Attachments:
bild_1.jpg (339 Kb)
Post edited September 30, 2013 by PatStone99
1083 days .. had I known about the site sooner, I'd have registered on day1.
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vdhcoo.jpg

Who wouldn't want to play with the old classics!?
1669 days.

I came here looking for older games that I could acquire legally. One of my first purchases was Hostile Waters, a game I always wanted to play.
Attachments:
gog_days.png (15 Kb)